An old friend

Y A R I ,

Me and Jase decided to go to the Mall. Well Her and Jay we're going and I wanted to tag along.

On the way there, Jase rolled up. We had a blunt going in rotation. The car stopped and I looked up from my phone.

" what the hell were doing here? This not the mall." We were parked infront of Mel's house.

"My bro said he wanted to go." Jay looked back and smirked.

" I didn't sign up for this shit. I wanna go home." I flopped back in seat and crossed my arms.

" whaddup?" Mel got in the car.

Everybody spoke but me I kept my arms folded and stared out the window.

" damn ! My nigga can't get no love?" I ignored Jay question.

Baby: wya
Me: mall with jase
Baby: don't be doing shit you don't have no business doing swear to god

I closed out my messages and Jay turned the car off when he found a park at the mall.

" I know you miss me " Mel laughed.

I laughed while looking over at him. Yes but no. " nah "

" all that fronting . I saw da way you was looking at me at school when jase called me to yall table ." Damn was I fantasizing that hard .

" the look of disgust I was showing ? "

" nah the look that showed you wanted me " he looked over at me and smiling showing his gold and his dimples went deep.

I fainted. " you ain't cute "

I rolled my eyes .

" come on now , Yari stop playing" he licked his lips.

" oh my god.. Stop doing that." I was annoyed of how damn fine he was.

" what ma?" He smiled.

" that ! " What the fuck. he knew.

We walked inside the mall , following after Jay and Jase .

----

" my head is not that big." I rolled my eyes at Mel.

"I'm just playing. I miss you though, foreal Ken'Yari." -- " I know . " shit baby I ain't miss you but now I'm starting to.

" I'm not missed ? "

" a lil." I chuckled .

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in to him. My eyes glanced right back into his. My legs became weak. My mind went wondering. My hormones went crazy.

Somebody cleared they throat and I came back to life and moved from Mel's embrace.

" aw yall ready?" I fixed my clothes and fanned myself . " mhm!" Jase laughed.

Later that night I was laying in bed and my phone vibrated I looked over and saw a unknown number texting me.

4142364243: baby
Me: lol who the hell is this
4142364243: Melvin
Me: What you want boy?
Mel: you
Me: lol
Mel: lets go for a ride
Me: at 2 in the morning?
Mel: yeah I'm on my way

I sighed , rolled out of bed and slipped some clothes on.

~ sorry it's short , I just wanted to do a lil update for yall.

what's going on with Yari and Mel?

How is everyone feeling about Alex's death?

Oh and don't forget to COMMENT AND VOTE ! I didn't fill the love on my last chapter .