D.

Roni,

I was in the car with my sisters on our way to school. It was Nessy first day back and shit. We ain't know what the fuck to expect.

"Bro I Dont know what ima do when I see Candy face. Im not over this bullshit. Especially from hearing the FULL story of it from Derrick. than knowing they jumped me..." she shook her head.

"man lets all just be smoove until further notice. candy still got her shit coming. on moms." Yari snapped.

"Yeah candy ain't gone jump stupid no more im pretty sure she KNOW we on her ass. If anything she gone be the main one tryna be smoove." I laughed.

later during school I was already at my 3rd Hour. I was in class kinda anxious to know what Nessy was doing and was she straight.

"whats wrong?" Alex asked.

"Nothing im just worried about Nessy."

"Don't sweat it. im sure she straight. you know you would've been heard something already if something did pop off."

"true." I sighed.

"Bro yall heard what happened to Derrick?" Kayla came walking into the classroom almost in tears..

"No? what..." I calmly looked at her.

"He got shot bro!" she cried.

"what the fuck?" Alex stood up.

"yooo.. this is sick as fuck.. let's go yall." I grabbed my book bag and we all stormed out the classroom.

We all started walking down the hall not knowing what to do first.

"where the fuck is my sister at fam.." I started shaking thinking about how Nessy will feel when she finds out all this shit.

"Damn. they talking about it all on Facebook.." Alex shook his head.

I texted Yari telling her to leave her class now and meet me on the 2nd floor of school.

5 minutes later Yari walked up to us.

"yall heard? this is mad sick!!" was the first thing she said. "I know!!" I shook my head. "If you know... than Nessy gotta know bro!" kayla predicted.

I texted Nina and told her to meet us.. she responded and said she's already on the 2nd floor she about to leave class.

"aye? what happened?" she walked up to us all.

"G, they saying derrick got shot. it's all on Facebook."

"you lying! this shit is all wrong!" her eye's watered up. She pulled out her phone and went on Facebook and refreshed her timeline.

Fred Wilkson: THIS CAN NOT BE TRUE ABOUT MY MANZ!!! D WHERE YOU AT? ANSWER YO PHONE YO.

Jay cashing: that's fucked up! I heard my nigga D gone man! anybody heard more information yet?

Josh Paidasz: Nah this can't be true about my right hand man. yall I'm hurting. my heart is racing..

"Nessy gone be sick!!!" Nina screamed.

Nessy,

I was in class ready to go home. I was day dreaming all about food, dang near slobbing from the thought. My back was killing me! My phone vibrated and I looked at a text from Nina.

bffl: bf, leave class now. I'm outside yo class.

My faced twisted up. But I knew whatever was going on it was an emergency. I got up grabbed my things and walked out. It was 5 minutes of class left anyways.