Error x Outer (sin)

This was suggested by @FloofyLemonStar
I have no idea how I'm gonna do this story tbh so if it's bad don't blame me blame the government! (•̀ᴗ•́)و but yeah let's see how this goes shall we? (Also just realized this is my 20th story haha cool)

ERRORS POV

Hmmmmm. Outer's chest is sooooo warmmmm, I don't wanna get up. I nuzzled my face into his night shirt smelling his sent, giving me butterflies in my stomach. Me and outer have been cuddling like this for a good while now, all I wanna do is be in his arms. Outer ended up falling asleep though and I'm kinda jealous, wish I could fall asleep that quick. Not really thinking I run my hand under his shirt feeling his ribs and ecto stomach, running my hand up and down his body loving the way he feels. It's funny cuz whenever Outer feels good it seems to make me feel good to. Like when we fuck and he's bottom and I practically make him scream for me, it makes me feel good to, knowing he's feeling overwhelming pleasure.
I hear him make small sounds as I touch him and I see a little blue blush on his cheeks. I love him and, I know I don't say it enough. I'm now slowly sitting up and I'm trying not to wake him as I do sitting and straddling his hips. I smile and lift his shirt just a smige revealing the soft flesh underneath. I start at Outers hips and run my hands up and down the sparkly blue body enjoying the warmth and the softness of the magic. As I do I'm watching his face to see if he stirs any.

OUTERS POV

Fuck this feels good. Error started touching and rubbing my ecto morph and my ribs and is now sitting and straddling my hips still touching. Does he even know I'm awake? God I'm gonna go insane if he touches my sweet spot. Mmmhp fuck it feels sooo goood. I just wanna sit up and start making out with him but I guess I'll keep still and entertain him with the noises I'm making. Ahh if he keeps this up he's gonna give me an erection god dame it. Wait a second is-is he kissing my stomach?! Wow that feels almost as good as the touching!

ERRORS POV

I have now shifted down to outers stomach/abdomen area and I'm kiss his ecto flesh, watching him make little cooing noises as he sleeps. I decide to go all the way down between outers legs and notice a significant bulge between them. I smirk when seeing I had turned him on in his sleep.

OUTERS POV

Oh stars he's managed to give me a boner from just touching and kissing. I'm gonna go crazy fuuuuu- wait should I open my eyes and tell him I'm awake or? I don't even know, I can't think with him kissing my thighs like that. Hmm I don't wanna startle him... but I wanna make him feel good to. Ok I'm gonna open my eyes.
As I open my eyes Error is completely focused on gently palming my erection. I bite my lip and groan. I feel so pent up, oh stars I feel like I'm gonna cum just from the little friction he's giving me.

ERRORS POV

I hear a groan and look up my eyes getting wide seeing Outer sit up. I blush and scoot up further in between his legs so I'm at his chest. All the sudden I'm embarrassed seeing Outer sit up hard in front of me. I look down slightly ashamed of myself, when all the sudden Outer tilts my chin up and looks me in the eyes with such lust it's almost frightening. He says in a husky voice "W-why'd you stop, I was gonna c-cum..." I look at him and realize.. he wasn't asleep was he...

OUTERS POV

As me and Error lock eyes I see the slight embarrassment fade as we lean in for a kiss, our 'lips' finally touching. As we kissed and made out finally deciding what we want.
Once we pull away from the deep kiss, Error moves to my neck kissing and licking at it. I close my eyes and let him keep going as he lays me against the head board moving down back between my legs with a smile on his face, as he finally moves my shorts enough for my erection to be free of the stupid cloth prison.

ERRORS POV

I smile and remove Outers shorts, finally getting to see his dick. Once the clothing was removed I gently put the tip in my mouth suckling on the precum that was coming out of it.
I swirled my tongues around the tip and eventually put it all in my mouth sucking and licking making sure to get every last drop of precum.
As I looked up at Outers face he was breathing heavy and was letting out quiet moans and gasps just before he arched his back and came I'm my mouth. I swallowed all the sticky cum and pull my mouth off of his dick.
I smile and see Outer look away from me and say "S-sorry I should have warned you that I-" Without letting him finish his sentence I pull him into another kiss feeling his tongue move around my mouth. I purr into the deep kiss loving the warmth that I felt. When I suddenly feel hand around my newly formed erection. When me and Outer pull away again I look up at him and he gives me the face of 'can I?' I nod and lean against his chest, nuzzling my face into his neck as he gets me off. I let out small moans of pleasure and feel the warm sensation of my orgasm racking my body. I shake with pleasure and suddenly feel tired and sleepy. I let out a sigh and just lean against Outers chest as my eye lids start to feel heavy. I look up at Outer and peck him on the lips and smile, he smiles back as I nuzzle my face into his neck and pulls me into his lap. I fell my body get lifted off the bed and Outer carried me into the bathroom as he turns on the shower.
Once the shower was nice and warm he picks me up and helps me get the rest of my clothes off and to the side and in the laundry basket while he strips to. I stand and we get in the shower together. I sigh as he rubs soap around me and gets the access cum off of me and him.
Once out the shower he gives me a towel and we dry off. I slip on a shirt and boxers and Outer puts on a pair as well and lays back in bed sighing as he gets under the covers and motions for me to join him. I do and we cuddle and close our eyes in the soft blankets and kiss each other good night.

Uuuuuuuuuh sorry this is kinda lacking but I didn't know how to do this one really but uh have a random pick I have saved in my photos

I hope this is ok (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')