Strange love pt2

PALLETS POV

I ran up and hugged him. He looked shocked. But all I could do was snuggle into his chest. As I buried my face into his shirt he chuckled and hugged back. Then he said "Why are you being all lovey? I thought you didn't like me?" I mumbled something into his shirt. Then he lifted my chin up and was moving closer to my lips. I wanted his lips(?) on mine but we were interrupted by his mom walking in and she said "Hun do you know who's cloths these are? I don't think there mi-" she was cut off by seeing me and him about to kiss and to make it worse she said "Uuuuuu am I interrupting you?" She had a smirk on her face. I blushed green and yellow and Cray blushed pink and green. We didn't pull away tho instead we stayed in a hugging position. His mom chuckled and asked "who's this? Is he your boyfriend? And you didn't tell me!?" We looked at each other and giggled. We had only knew each other for about a day and we were already acting like a couple. "Uuuuu mom this is Pallet he's one of Goths friends." And so he told the whole story of how he had found me. His mom looked interested, and after a moment she spoke "Well hun, your welcome to stay here since it is the weekend. But make sure to contact your parents and tell them where you are." I nodded and then she turned to Cray. "And as for you don't go to to rough on him~" his blush deepened. But I didn't get the joke. Then she walked out of the room and downstairs. He then spoke "Can we continue what we were doing now?" Then he pulled me close and lifted my chin up and planted a light kiss on my lips. It felt so strange. Luckily while he and his mom were talking I texted dad and he said I could spend the night. I then rapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. His tongue licked at my lips asking for entrance. But I denied. Then he slipped his hand up my shirt and started stroking my ecto body. I let out a little moan and he slipped his tongues inside my mouth. "Mmmmmm ahhh!" I let out little noises like that, almost against my will. It just felt soooo good. We continued kissing for 5 more minutes then we parted. He looked at me with a small smile and said "I'm sorry I got a little carried away there heheh" I looked up into his gorgeous eyes and said "It's ok, I kind of liked it." He looked down at me and said "Want to go to bed. It's getting late." I smiled and nodded.