Strange love pt 4

Dufjfjsjjjdjsjfghjfsjx ok ok

PALLETS POV

It's the middle of the night and I woke up to a loud crack. It was raining super hard. I'm still scared of thunderstorms and I was shaking a little as I hugged my pillow. I buried my face in the pillow "CRACK!" I jumped as it happened again and again. I looked at Goths sleeping figure, he's still sleeping like a baby. "CRACK!" I jump and let out a small whimper. But when I look at Cray he's slowly waking up. His eyes flutter open and he sits up. He asks "You ok Pallet?" I nod and say "I'm just a little scared of thunder." I jump as I hear another cracking sound. Cray chuckles and raps his arm around me and pulls me close so when I jump I hide my face in his chest. Then I realized he's not wearing a shirt. I jump back and blush. He chuckles again and says "What don't tell me your scared of me?" I smile and scoot back over to him. He raps his arms around me and we lay down. He pulls the warm covers over me and pulls me close to his chest. I nuzzle close to him and purr lightly. Then I felt a warm hand on my back as he gently started stroking my back up and down. Then he whispered "Night Pallet." I nuzzled as close to him as possible and fell asleep. The thunder wasn't a bother anymore.