Wingged!Error x Nightmare Pt. 2

Error now in the kitchen is hunched over the sink in pain, all he wants is food and for the pain to go away. He sighs and straightens looking through the medication cabinet to try and find something to ease the pain. Finally he lands on a bottle of ibuprofen grabs it and takes 2 of the tablets with a swig of water. Now he can find something to eat, looking through the freezer he finds a tub of chocolate ice cream takes it, and decides this is good enough and goes back up to eat in his room.

Nightmare quietly knocks on Errors bedroom door and opens it. Error was laying on his side in bed, quietly groaning in pain. Nightmare coming up behind him asks "Error, what's wrong? Why are you avoiding me?" Error turns his head to look a Nightmare. Night raises an 'eyebrow' and says "Well?" Error mumbles out an "I'm just not in the mood Nightmare." Nightmare sitting down next to Error on the bed goes to rub his back but instead gets a yelp in response to the touch. Error shoots up and shouts "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Error with tears in his eyes curls up into a ball and gives Nightmare a tired glare. Nightmare fed up shouts back "FOR THE LOVE OF ASGORE WHATS PAINING YOU!? Why are you avoiding me?" He stands and goes to grab at Errors jacket sleeve yanking it off.

Nightmares eyes widened as he sees the large black wings unfold from Errors back with one rapped in a white gauze. Errors eyes went blank as he crashes and slumps down to the floor. Running over to him Nightmare squats down next to Error and gently shakes him saying "Error! Error! Hun are you ok?"

Error coming back now looks over to Nightmare and burst into tears hiding his face in his hands. The one thing that he's had to keep secret for so long was out. The whole reason for Error hiding his wings was because, when he was little and Error was still figuring out his magic he had gone to an AU and got attacked by a thug who wanted his wings. He has a scar on the bone from where the man had tried to cut them off. Luckily someone found him and got the thug off of Error saving him. This was well before he met Ink so even he didn't know of Errors secret.

Nightmare entranced with the large fluffy feathers that ended with a beautiful blue, unconsciously reached out to touch them. Error scooted back away from Nightmares touch, since he was injured and the fact that his wings were very sensitive. Nightmare looked up at Error, meeting his eyes, Error meeting Nightmares.

Quietly Nightmare says "I'm sorry I didn't know..." Error looks at Nightmare and says "Really? Well that was the whole point." Error now letting his guard down a little, sighs and explains why he decided to hide the wings and not use them. Nightmare was absolutely bewildered by the story, now understanding a little of Errors  haphephobia and why it developed other than Error just being in the anti void for most of his life, he was scared someone would take his wings.

Nightmare quietly asks in his usual deep voice "You do know that I still love you, right?" Error smiles a little wiping the tears away, as he goes to hug Nightmare, burying his face in his chest the of smell Nightmares sent helping him relax a little bit more. Error now content nods into Nightmares chest. Night now amused asks "So Ink hurt your wing? Is that why you've felt so pained ever since you came home?" Error again, nods into Nightmares chest.

Nightmare chuckles and says "Turn around glitchy, I'm gonna heal your wing." Error looks up at Nightmare confused saying "You can do that?" Nightmare nods and reply's with "I learned healing magic awhile ago, just in case." Error smiles and says "Okay but be gentle there sensitive." Night nods as Error turns letting Nightmare do his thing.

As gently as possible Nightmare unwrapped Errors wing, placing his hand on the soft feathers as he uses his magic. Quietly Error shifts, not used to the sensations flowing through him. Error arched his back a little and starts purring enjoying his boyfriends touch.

Nightmare smiles, a blush dusting his face. Once the wing was all healed he continued to rub and play with the now floofed out wings. Nightmare not knowing Error could be this cute moves his hands from his wings and goes to rap them around Errors waist, pulling him onto his lap. Gingerly, Nightmare pecks Errors neck, earning a small giggle from Error....

There will be fluff and smut in the next 2 chapters fluff first then smut OwO

Yeah I'm gonna edge you all, so you gotta wait for you smut lol (●'◡'●)