Sick day (fluff)

There is no sin in this book. But there is some cute fluff. So enjoy!

RUKIS POV
As I walked into our apartment I realized that goth wasn't waiting for me in the living room. So I called for him. No answer. I called again, still no response. I was getting pissy, and walked up to Goths bedroom door. It was unlocked so he wasn't doing anything he didn't want me to see. I looked in and saw a small bundle of black cloth which was his cloak, laying on the bed. He was all bundled up and shivering, he wasn't even under the covers on the bed. I got closer an saw he was asleep. I felt his head, hot, he was really warm with a light red blush on his face. I frowned. This is why he didn't come to eat breakfast he was sick this whole time. Wait why didn't he tell me? Did he think I would've gotten mad at him? I felt bad and picked him up. Then walked into the living room and put him on the couch. Then put a blanket over him so he would stop shivering. I went to the cabinet in the bathroom to get a thermometer to take his real temperature. It read 99 degrees. I looked at the cute little bundle that was asleep before me. I then put the thermometer back and walked into the room to see a terrified Goth. "Goth why, why didn't you tell me you were sick?" I said in a darker tone than what I meant. He started shaking again. My look softened as I came closer and sat on the couch next to him. He then said,"I-I'm sorry. I-I just thought you would get mad." I waited and then said,"look I love you and I know I don't say that enough, but I want you to be alive and well got it?" I meant it to I loved him. He then coughed and started hacking. I grabbed him a cup of water and he drank it. "You know I can take care of my self you ass." He was back to that bitch that I love. "Heh you look so cute." I grabbed him and put him on my lap and he snuggled into my chest. He was a blushing mess. But he soon fell asleep a bit after.
Later
I woke up to a sleeping Goth on my chest. I smiled at his cuteness. I wanted to kiss him so bad but then I remembered he was sick. So instead I just started rubbing his back. He made the cutest noises in his sleep. I love him. But him being peaceful and asleep didn't last. He soon woke up and pushed me off. "Hey! get off! I-I said I can take care of m-my self!" "Hmmmm. Really ok then I'm going out so I guess I'll see you later then." I pulled a guilt trip and he said "Wait." I turned around and looked at him. "Stay. Please?" I smirked. "Heh ok I'll stay you cute little bitch." Then I herd him grumble,"Shut up you ass."

THE END

You like my fluff? Heh idk oh yeah suggest stuff to ok!!! Ok bye!!!!