Epic x Neko!Cross (fluff cuddles)

This was suggested by none other than @Weirdest0username , thank you for the awesome suggestion and for your support of this weird book, and thank you to all who read my stuff and follow me you guys are the sweetest people around UwU now on to the FLUFF ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

3RD PERSON POV

It was a quiet rainy morning with Epic and Cross nuzzling on the couch. By the demands of Cross, Epic was laying on his back with Cross on top of his chest listening to his slow soul beat.
"Epic?" Cross asked in a quiet purr "Yes?" He replied. "Can you scratch my ears please~" Epic smiled at the request and gently rubbed Crosses soft fluffy ears while he purred.

Cross then shifted them both so Epic and Cross were facing each other, with Epics back to the couch. With a little "oomph" they changed their position and Cross buried his face into Epics chest smelling his lovers sent. Epic gently raps his arms around his lover and pets his ears and plays with his tail, rubbing it between his fingers.

Cross purred with delight at the warm feelings and looked up at Epic giving him a peck on the lips and a little lick on the neck. Epic quietly shifts a little and sighs at how nice his lovers touch feels as he closes his eyes listening to the soft pitter patter of rain on the window.

Epic close to sleep now, gently squeezes his kitten close and let's out a content hum of approval. Cross looks up to his face and decides that he wants to take a bath, so he nudges Epic awake and purrs out a, "Hey, can we take a bath together? Like right now? Please?" Epic opens his "eyes" and groans now having to leave the warmth of the couch.

Once the two were in the bath Cross leans back against Epics chest as he gently rubs up and down Crosses stomach touching the soft ecto flesh. Cross only likes to take baths when he and Epic are together other than that he hates water. But today's a different day and Cross demands to be loved and bathed by his partner. Epic is always happy to do anything with his kitten but Cross can be irritable when he doesn't get his way, especially when it comes to chocolate and tacos.

The two bathe together and eventually get out and dry off heading to the bed room for more cuddles and a well deserved nap.

I'm sorry it took so long hehe I've just been busy
(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞