(Top) Cross x (Bottom) Nightmare SIN

Sooooo uuu this was a request by @kinnieofdreamsans heh hope you like! I can do 2 parts if you want fluff and smut so comment on this part for a part 2 oki! You read the title! Let's get this sin train rolling!

3rd POV

Cross was sitting on the couch board out of his mind, even the tv wasn't helping anymore. So cross decides to go find his boyfriend Nightmare. As he walks up the stairs to Nightmares room he thinks about how he's gonna mess with him. When he looks into Nights room he sees a small passive Nightmare sitting at his desk. Cross smirks and walks up behind Nightmare. As cross raps his arms around Nightmare why he's sitting, he gently leans down to his neck and kisses it. Night trying to work groans and says "Cross you know I'm trying to work baby." Cross then says "Well I'm trying to love on my boyfriend." Night didn't have a comeback for that and just sighs. He turns around to face Cross and looks him in the face. Cross smiles and kisses Nightmare, enjoying the kiss he purrs a little. It's been awhile since Cross and Nightmare had some alone time. Cross getting impatient raps his arms under Nightmares picks him up and throws him over his shoulder. Nightmare confused let's out a little yelp. Cross getting an idea walks to his room and flops Nightmare on the bed. Night a little annoyed looks at cross who is now going through his closet. Nightmare cocks his head to the side suddenly intrigued with what Cross has in his arms. When Cross does turn around Nightmare blushes a deep purple seeing the maid dress he's holding. Cross with a huge smile on his face says "Please?" Nightmare composing himself looks to the side getting the idea that cross had, finally saying "Fine but I still have work to do." With Crosses smile widening he hands Nightmare the dress and leaves the room for him to change. Once Nightmare had put on the dress he opens the door and walks right passed Cross and straight to his room setting his folded clothes on his bed and walking back up to Cross with a huge blush on his face. Cross enjoying the cute little neko Nightmare, smiles and pins him to the wall.

(This is the dress you can pick which one just imagine it with cat ears and a tail without the shoes cuz who needs em!) Cross now excited that Nightmare agreed to having some fun decides to tease the little passive Nightmare

Cross now excited that Nightmare agreed to having some fun decides to tease the little passive Nightmare. Cross gently kisses down Nights neck nipping here and there leaving a hicky on his neck. (how this works idk but here we are!) Nightmare trying to hold himself back bites his bottom lip in anticipation of Crosses touch. Cross meanwhile enjoying tasting Nights neck as he gently unties the bow around Nightmares collar bone, pulling at the cute bow. Once that was off Cross attempts to undo the corset that his cute lover is wearing, throwing it on the floor. Night let out a little huff because it took him a little while to put the thing on. Cross noticing chuckles and gently takes off the top of the dress pulling it down a little but not enough for the skirt to come off. Night was noticeably getting more and more inpatient and that's just what Cross was going for, as he gently pecked Nightmares chest and ribs. Cross now had lifted Nightmare up and was holding him against he wall as he kissed him. Nightmare still being stubborn bit his lip and wouldn't let Cross get the satisfaction of seeing him beg. Cross now eyeing Nightmare looking him in the face as he continued to kiss and lick his ribs saw what his tactic was and decided to bite Nights rib to get a reaction out of him. Once he did oh boy did he get what he was looking for, cuz once he bit down he heard a little "Kya!" From Nightmare. He smiled and pulled away from the bite mark and looked at Nightmare and who was now covering his face. Cross wanting to keep teasing says "Aww my little kitty, did that feel good?" Nightmare now annoyed says "I-I wasn't expecting to get b-bit so meh!" Cross smiles at his little bean and decides to pull the dress down all the way revealing the garter belt, thigh highs with
the cute lace panties showing off his purple ecto morph. Night now almost fully shown was trying his best to look tough but was failing as he melted into Crosses kisses. Nightmare decided that he's was needy and didn't want to wait anymore and finally says "If we're g-going to have sex let's do it on a bed p-please." Cross roles his eyes and says fine, as he picks Night up and leaving the skirt and corset walks with his little neko into his room. Once in the room Cross flops night on the bed towering over him with a big smirk on his face. Nightmare just looks away as his boyfriend continues kissing his ribs all the way down to his abdomen.

NIGHTMARES POV (for once)

I can't help myself it feels to good and its been so long. I wanted to scream and moan but held myself back as Cross unclipped my garter belt and pulled down my thigh highs leaving the stupid lace panties. Why do I do the things i do for him? Cross kept the tail to my dismay though but I didn't have a chance to think when I felt a mouth rap around my dick. My eyes widened and my face became even hotter with blush. I let out small shaky moans as Cross sucked me off. I wanted him to move more but he kept his slow pace and it was making me even more needy, and right when I was about to cum Cross pulled away, making me whimper.

3rd POV

Cross then after not letting Night cum was all smiles as he watched his little neko boyfriend shake with need. Cross getting horny wanted his release as much as Nightmare did so he decided to actually pleasure Night and himself this time. As Cross instructed Night to get on all fours he took off his clothes and then slowly slipped down the oh so annoying lace panties that Night was wearing. Cross then not wanting to wait pushed into Nightmare still trying to be gentle since it has been awhile. Once Cross had pushed in Night let out a little "Mmmph.." of pleasure. Cross, once making sure Night was ok started moving in and out in a nice steady pace making Night moan nice and loud. Nightmare was starting to loose himself a bit as he moaned out "Aaaah ah ah ah, mmm daddy.... harder, I want it harder!" Cross smacked Nightmares ass and says "If you want it more beg for it baby." Cross loving the sounds Night was making as he thrusted leaned down over Nightmares back and bit the back of his neck and grabbed his dick and started jerking him off. Nightmare was completely overwhelmed and as his eyes went fuzzy from pleasure he just let his body collapse under the felling of serotonin he was getting. Then that's when he felt it, his eyes widened as he came letting out a last little moan as he felt Cross cum inside him as well. Cross then continued thrusting as he rode out his pleasure high. Once they had come down he pulled out and flopped on the bed next to Nightmare and pulled him to his chest enjoying the warmth. He knew if and when Nightmare was top again he was gonna get pounded, but for now all he wanted was to cuddle him and hear about it later.

Omg! It's done sorry it took so long hhhhhhh aaaaaaa but keep giving me suggestions haha this was fun! Also if you want a part 2 with some cuddles and fluff then comment on this chapter for it! Till next time my lovely sinners. (All pics don't belong to me)