Nightmare x killer x ink x error (that was a mouthful)

This beautiful idea was suggested by @Nightshade820. And this is gonna be fun! Idk if it will be good but I hope it will be worth the read! Hahahahaha... end me.

3rd person POV

It was a usual day at the Nightmare castle with it being Nightmare, Killer, and Error who also had invited Ink with everyone else being out of the house for the day, Error being asleep and Night being downstairs on the couch with Killer in the kitchen and Ink in the shower.
Once Ink got out the shower he headed to Errors room and laid down next to him cuddling him from behind and nuzzling his neck. Ink knew Error wouldn't be to happy to find him cuddling him without telling him but he couldn't resist being with Error.
Night on the other hand was board out of his mind, he was in the mood to be alone with Kills but he couldn't with Ink and Error here. Killer, finishing in the kitchen, decides to go see what Night was up to. Nightmare was still sitting on the couch board out of his mind. Killer sits next to his boyfriend and leans against him. Nightmare sighs and gives Killer a kiss on the cheek and pulls him closer.
Ink was all cuddled up with Error and was gently kissing the back of his neck and running his hand up his shirt gently touching his body. Ink had a smirk on his face as he listened to Error whine in his sleep.
Nightmare getting frustrated decides to go see what Error is up to and walks up to his room, leaving Killer on the couch by himself. Killer isn't really complaining though, for now he gets time to himself.
Once Nightmare gets to Errors room he peeks in to see Ink cuddling him with them both being asleep. Nightmare shrugs and decides to join them, cuddling Error from the front and letting him bury his face in his chest purring quietly.
It's been around 2 hours now and Killer is board and decides to go find Nightmare and see what he's doing. Figuring he's with Error he sets off to find Nightmare.
Once up to Errors room Killer sees all three cuddling with each other. Killer smiles and walks up to where Nightmare was laying and lays next to him cuddling close to him from behind.
After a few hours of them cuddling Error starts to stir and shift waking Nightmare. Error has no idea that he's been cuddling with his 3 lovers for the past couple hours, making him slightly confused and panicked. Night noticing tilts Errors face up towards his and gives him a gentle kiss on the "lips", with Errors face lighting up with blush, but none the less kisses back. Error feeling Ink nuzzling the back of his neck picks his head up to look and sees Killer holding Nightmare from behind. Error now content backs up into Ink a little, pushing up against his pelvis. Nightmare moving to close the space moves to Errors chest and Killer moves to close the space between Nightmare and him. Now all 4 were cuddled up close to each other and were nice and content. Ink now awake though had a slightly evil idea as he glances over to Killer, Killer now getting the idea moves down to Nightmares neck to gently nibble and kiss at it, Ink smirking does the same why he moves his hands up and down Errors body. Nightmare and Error still confused try to keep quiet as the touching becomes more rough. (Hope this isn't to bad this is my first time writing anything like this haha...) As the touching continues both Nightmare and Error are getting ever so slightly turned on. Nightmare was rather good at hiding how he was really feeling but Error was a blushing mess quietly whimpering with need. Nightmare wasn't opposed to the touching but he didn't know about Error, he seemed overwhelmed a little. So Night decided to comfort Error and give him kisses.
Ink and Killer we're having fun messing with their lovers, making them needy. This will be the second time the 4 would have done anything like this all together.
Killer and Ink are normally bottoms so being able to do this is gonna make them both super cocky for like a week.
Nightmare was feeling amazing as he felt Killers hands move all over his body but even he could contain himself better than Error who by now was a moaning blushing mess. Ink now getting impatient was getting horny and had pulled Errors pants down and had kicked them to the floor same with Killer, he had now pulled Nightmares pants and everything off and kicked them to the side. Ink and Killer we're now gently getting their lovers off and pleasuring them.
Nightmare and Error were pressed up against each other moaning and both getting close to their orgasm. With the 2 right on the edge Ink had by now pushed into Error making sure he was okay with it of course. And killer did the same. All 4 were pressed up against each other and were feeling amazing. Error had his eyes closed as he gripped onto Nightmares shirt, he was so cute to Ink, and Nightmare was having fun looking at the smaller flustered black boned skeleton and his cute expressions. As Killer moved he had a hold of Nightmares hips and was thrusting into him right at his sweet spot, making Nightmare unravel with pleasure. And Error by now had cum nice and hard from all of the stimulation. The four held still a moment and all that was heard in the room was deep heavy breathing. Error was exhausted and wanted to go back to bed as he was about to close his eyes he felt someone sit up and grab him and sit him on their lap. It was Ink and he was holding Error to his chest and giving him neck kisses as he whispered sweet nothings to him. Nightmare and killer though had gotten up to go shower and make some food why Ink stayed with Error and comforted him.

I hope you liked! I'm sorry it took so long I got caught up in school and family haha! But same with the last one make sure you leave a suggestion, as you can see I keep my word haha!