After a little kiss

OK SOOOOO THIS IS AFTER WHAT HAPPENED AND JAMMY IS LIVING WITH FRESH OK OK! (PS THERE WILL BE SIN)

Errors POV

Ink was sitting on my lap while slowly grinding on me and he asked "Can I be top this time sweetie? Heh nope. Awwww but your always top! Sorry my kinky inky I'm always gonna top." He growled at me like a angry kitten and started to push me down onto the couch. I was surprised at what he was doing and he said "Are you SURE you don't want me to dominate~ Because your being very submissive right now~" He was right I was being submissive. "Uuuuuuug fine you can dominate, but just this once! Hehehe ok Ruru~"  He then started to lick my neck and nibble on me. I didn't realize how loud I was being. "Awwww is my Ruru having fun?" He whispered into my neck making me shiver. "Sh-shut u-AAHAH!" Why I was talking and in my own thoughts ink had moved to my ribs and was very aggressively biting on one of my them. I couldn't help but moan. That's when he pulled away and we both stripped completely, and he grabbed me and put me on his lap. He whispered into my "ear" "I'm gonna rock your body and I'm not stopping till I'm satisfied~" oh god I will fell this tomorrow but I kinda like this side of Ink. He then helped me lift up and sat me down on his hard member. It felt sooooo good, probably because he hasn't dominated in a looooong while. But why I was in my thoughts he had started to lift me up and down at a faster pace then I would think he would want me to go. I helped and each time I went down he hit my g-spot. And right when I was about to cum he pulled out and changed position so I was on the bottom. He then slammed into me and I was so close but he was moving to slow for me to bear and he said "You want me to speed up you have to beg for it." He had an evil smirk on his face to which made it more humiliating. I then said "I'm ahh not goAAHing to beg! Heh ok don't beg I'll just go even slower~ Wait ahhh I'll beg I'll beg!" It was so humiliating but I did it anyway. "Hah fuck me harder, I'm so close ahhh" Ink had a huge blush on his face and the smirk was gone. He then said, "Heh ok Ruru I'll do it just for you~" he then slammed into me again but this time much faster and harder. I started to scream in pleasure! "Ahhh yeah inky harder ahhhh harder baby!" I was screaming and that's when I felt it my much needed climax. As I came I moaned Inks name and passed out as I felt Inks cum fill me.

Inks POV

As Error passed out underneath me I smiled he was cute when he wanted to be. I love him and even tho Jammy has left to live with his lover I still have mine. I picked Error up and put him in bed and snuggled close to him. Ahhhh I am not going to get to have any mercy next time he dominates.

THE END

COMMENT WHAT U WANT TO SEE NEXT!!!