A little kiss prt 2

OK I FORGOT TO SAY THAT PJ AND FRESH ARE THE SAME AGE SO FRESH ISNT BEING A PEDO OK OK!

PJS POV

I got dressed and went to the car, and Error was already there. He said "Heh have fun jelly brain?" I blushed, and said, "Nuuuuu don't ask stuff like that!!! Also what's mom gonna do to Fresh? He won't hurt him right? Well Fresh is kinda how do I put this...... he's kinda fucked." Oh shit........

Freshes POV

I got dressed and watched Jammy go out the door and to the car and Ink said,"So tell me what you did to my baby! I-i-i didn't do anything he didn't want to. Oh really let me guess he suggested it!?" I looked at Ink he was so mad I had a guilty look on my face to, witch didn't help. "Ok listen we were watching the movie right? And there was a kiss scene and all I wanted to do was give him a little kiss. But he got more physical and when we parted he said we should have some "fun" at my place. Sooooo I agreed? Huh I know you don't like me but I like Jammy and I'm pretty sure he likes me, so why can't we be together? I-I-I-I feel he's to to to young for this a-and all I wanted was to protect him.... he's my baby and I love him and I don't think he's ready! But he's already done this with you and huuuuu...... I just want him to stay a baby. Ink you know that he's not a baby anymore? Plus if he's that sexual then I'm sure he's not a baby. Heheheh..... but will you let me date him? Please?" Ink had a look of sadness as he said "uuuuuuug fine I-I'll let you date him on a few conditions... Haaaaaaa really inky brah ya mean it! Yes I..... I mean it." I was so happy I ran up to Ink and hugged him. That's when Jammy and Error walked in and saw us. That's when I ran up to Jammy and kissed him. "We can be a couple now!!! Wait really? Mom your ok with this??" Ink sighed and said "yes it's okay with me." Jammy looked so happy we kissed again and after Ink layed down the conditions they left me and Jammy alone and making out on the couch..... again?

The end

Ur still here wow

Ok ok bonus side story after the incident

Errors POV

"So you finally let the jelly brain have his guy? Huuu yes. Wow inky I'm surprised." Ink slowly sat on my lap. "Well I can't blame them for having a little fun~ ooooh I know that look my kinky inky what are you planning?" He had a seductive look in his eyes as they turned to hearts ooooh we are gonna have some fun tonight!

Hahahahaha cliffhanger will be sin next chapter!