Wingged!Error x Nightmare Pt.3 (Fluff)

Have some Froppy art to go with your wholesome fluff UwU (art for once by me)

Error leans back against Nightmare letting him have free reign over Error for a little, just enjoying the gentle love bites and kisses from his boyfriend. Nightmare picks Error up and moves the two to the bed so they can cuddle. Quietly Night asks "Is the reason you didn't like me touching your back because of your wings?" Error nods as Nightmare sets Error on the bed. Error sighs as he feels Nightmare run his fingers through the soft feathers as he gets on the bed with Error.

Now the two were just talking as Nightmare played with Errors wings, gently massaging and touching them. With every touch Error would purr and shiver with pleasure. His wings were always sensitive due to the lack of touch they received.

Error giggled and said "Night, do you really like my wings that much? Seems like you can't stop playing with them." Nightmare burying his face into the beautiful feathers reply's with "Yeah I'm kinda fascinated with how inky black they are... simply fascinating." Error blushed and rolls over to face Nightmare. "You know Night, this is kinda why I wanted to keep them hidden... everyone seems so fascinated with them and it makes me uncomfortable. The only one who isn't is Bird Tale Sans, because he has wings like mine." Nightmare gently pecks Error on the forehead saying "Sorry I didn't mean to upset you." Error sighs nuzzling into Nightmare...

Ok so this is purposely short so that the spicy stuff will be in the next chapter! Like I said I'm gonna edge the crap out of all of you hahahahaha!!!! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ