Error x nightmare (fluff)

No sin today BUT maybe next chapter -3-

ERRORS POV

It was a cool morning and I was laying in bed still sleepy. I yawn looking up at the ceiling wondering what I need to do today. I sit up and rub my eyes and let out a sigh and say "ok let's get up." I stand and walk to my dresser and pull out one of Nightmares shirts that I stole, I put it on and keep my pajama pants on. I open the door and start to walk out when I hear a small humming sound coming from the bathroom. I smile, Nighty must be in the shower. I walk down the stairs and start to make myself a cup of coffee. Once I got my cup I decided to go look out the window over the sink. The window over looked the backyard. As I sip my coffee I hear foot steps coming up behind me. My smile widens as Nighty raps his arms around my waist and purrs out a little "Good morning." In that low voice of his. I turn around to face him and try no to spill my coffee as he gives me a gentle kiss on the 'lips'. I kiss back. Once he pulls away he comments "You have coffee breath." I raise an 'eyebrow' at him and he chuckles and leans into my neck giving me gentle kisses. I purr and completely forget about my coffee. When he pulls away I whimper from lack of warmth. He smirks and goes to get something from the cabinet. I pout and say just loud enough for him to hear "You didn't have to stop.." now it's his turn to look at me and raise an eyebrow, and smile and say "Well I want to eat yah know." In his playful voice. I giggle and he snorts and grabs a box of cereal from the cabinet. I walk to the counter and sit on it finishing my coffee.

Time skip because I'm lazy!

Once breakfast was done we walk into the living room and sit on the couch. Nightmare just now noticed I'm wearing his shirt and says "so that's where that went?" I giggle and say "Yup I stole it!" He growls and says "Well it was small on me anyway." He makes a playful pouty face at me and looks away. I giggle and move so I'm on his lap. And say "Aww is Nighty mad at me?" He lets out a huff and crosses his arms over his chest. I move so I'm straddling his hips. He looks at me in the eyes and his angry face breaks as he says "I can't stay mad at a cute face like that..." I blush a little and nuzzle into his chest smelling his nice sent. He then ruins the moment and says "So like my new body wash?" I grumble and say "shut up you black blob.." he chuckles and moves and pins me to the couch. I yelp as he gently kisses me and slowly lays his body on top of me. We pull away with Nighty nuzzled into my neck as he says "I love you..." I purr out an "I love you to." Just before he falls asleep on me, even tho it's only nine o'clock.

Hope you like my fluff! Anyway what ship should I do next!?