Rainy day fun~

Yo! I'm sorry I haven't been writing school started and my dog hasn't been doing to hot so uuu yeah... BUT y'all get some sin for yo thirsty ass haha! To be honest tho I am super tired heh so don't judge me if this isn't my best writing.

LOTUS' POV (aka fell!goth)

It was pouring outside and all I could hear was Ruki (fell!Palette) whining over how he wanted to go out today. I on the other hand was perfectly fine with staying inside. I roll my eye lights as Ruki's speech rags on. That's when I say "You know we don't have to go out, we could just stay home and maybe I don't know.... catch-up on some sleep!" I've been so tired lately because of Ruki going out and coming home late drunker than a mother fucker at like 3 in the morning. So I was pissed when he said he wanted to go out drinking AGAIN. I calm myself and say "You coming home at 3 in the morning almost every night is gonna drive me INSANE! So let's just stay home and watch a movie or something ok!?" And this bitch has the audacity to say "Well maybe if you didn't yell at me every second that I'm home we wouldn't be in this argument!" I go silent and look away. It was true our relationship has been on a tight line recently and since I've been so tired my anger has skyrocketed. I sigh and look up at him, we've both gone silent. Then Ruki bust out laughing and says "Oh my god Lotus! Haha! I've never seen your face look so pouty before! Hahaha!" I growl and punch him in the arm. He stops laughing and turns my face toward his. We look at each other a moment as he leans closer to my "lips". I don't fight it and let him kiss me. I don't know what it was that made this happen but I ended up on top of Ruki pinning him to the couch we were sitting on after we had kissed. That's when he popped the question of "Hey since I've been annoying you I'll give you a free pass to get back at me." I was confused and turned my head to the side and said "How so?" Then Ruki smirked and said "It's been awhile since you've dominated over me so why don't I let this be a little treat for you?" I blush, Ruki the one who NEVER gives up his dominance is doing it willingly and for me only. I smirk and say "It's a deal~" as I move down to his neck. It's been forever since I've dominated him. The last time I had was on his birthday one year, and when we finished he said we should do it again. So win win I guess. I move down to his neck and start to leave kisses all over the sensitive parts on his neck. Ruki doesn't know this but I know one of Rukis favorite kinks, and you know what it is? He loves to be teased, and since I'm the top this time I can tease him as much as I like~ I kiss and suckle on his neck leaving hickeys and marks. I un buttoned the top of his shirt and move down to his chest. That's when I asked "Hey are you gonna use your male or female body?" He said in an annoyed voice "Male ok?" I nod and continue to kiss and bite at his ribs. As I did I would occasionally look up at his face and see what really made him feel good. He had a deep green blush on his face I had a little bit of a purple blush on mine. I unbutton his shirt all the way and look at his cute ecto morph. He growls and says "Don't just stare! Keep going..." I chuckle and start to kiss his stomach down to his abdomen. He already had a hard on which made him look even more cute. I undo his belt but before I can do anymore he says in a even more annoyed voice "Hey no fair at least take your shirt off!" I roll my eye lights and slip off my scarf, jacket, and shirt. I then say "Happy now?" He nods and I keep going. He was looking at me like I didn't know what I was doing and this was my first time. I get a little angry and pull his pants off all the way and leaving his boxers on as I get in between his legs. I gently kiss his thighs and for good measure bite down hard onto the soft flesh. (btw his ecto body goes from his ribs down to his thighs just as a FYI) I heard him gasp and cover his mouth. I lick around the mark and suckle on it. As I did that I saw him shiver a little and try to hold back his moans. I gently slide off his boxers and toss them with the other clothes on the floor. I lift his legs up a little and suckle on my fingers some so that it would act as some sort of lube so it won't hurt as much when I put them in. When they were nice and wet I slip one inside his entrance. He gasps and try's to close his legs. I keep them open and start to move my finger in and out at a decent speed. Once he was looser I put another finger in. And as I did I think he realized he couldn't hold back the moans anymore and he let loose. The moans started out small then they got louder. His dick was twitching and I could tell he was about to cum. Right when he was at the edge I pull my fingers out completely as I did he whined "Why'd you s-stop?" I giggle and move close to his "ear" and say "Because I'm not letting you cum unless it's from my cock." He whimpers and turns his head to the side. I think he's mad now cause that's a line he's used on me before. Since it was apparent he was nice and loose I lift his legs on my shoulders and I un do the belt holding up my pants and unbutton them enough to let my dick slip out. I line my dick up to his hole and I push in and watch as he practically unraveled under the small bit of stimulation I was giving him just by pushing in. Once he was situated I start moving at a nice rough speed like what he does for me. And I love listening to him scream my name in that lust filled voice of his. He moaned "Ah..ah...ah...mpf....please harder ahhh! Yeah cupcake harder baby!" Cupcake is one of his many nicknames for me. Some times I'll call him puddin' just to mess with him. Then he screamed out "Ahhh I'm g-gonna cum! Mmmm ahh d-daddy!" I smiled and said "Nope your not allowed to cum yet." He whimpered and said "Please d-daddy let me cum! P-please I'm so c-close! Ah." I then said "I'll let you cum if you scream my name baby." For a much of a top Ruki is once you stick a dick in him he's a kinky moaning mess. And him wanting his release yelled "Aahh Gothy please let me cum! Please!" That's when I picked up my pace and he came and I did also almost right after. Once we had calmed down from our pleasure highs I pulled out and flopped on his chest. I was now even more tired and wanted a nap. That's when I said "R-Ruki, I'm tired of being a top..." he sighed and said "Let's go get a shower." I grumbled and grabbed our discarded clothes and went up stairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

Small time skip

Once we were out and had gotten dressed we laid down in bed and cuddled close to each other and Ruki leaned down and kissed me and said "That felt amazing baby... let's do that more often." I smiled and nuzzled his chest and kissed him again saying "I did pretty good didn't I?" That's when he flicked my nose and said "That's only because I haven't done anal in a while you dork." I giggled and whispered under my breath "Yeah sure."

Well there ya go my lovely sinners! Haha another chapter done!