A/N

If you haven't heard (you have to stalk me to figure this out), I wanted to rewrite Hierophant Nut cause I wrote this shit last year, and even I don't remember how good or bad my writing was then.

Anyway,

I think most of the story is generally fine as it is, ALTHOUGH, I will make some changes in the other version.

The only complaint I make about it is the shortness of some chapters, and the overall description of (Y/N)'s stand, Nut. Having said that, Hierophant Nut's 'Nut' will be different from the new story, which I don't know if I should change the name? Hierophant Nut was kind of an ironic name I made cause it sounded funny, and had to do with Y/N, and Kakyoin's stands, but I will probably give the new fic another name sadly.

I was going to make a poll based on what name you'd like to give Nut, but I realize her abilities are centered a lot around the Egyptian goddess, and changing the name would mean her abilities wouldn't match the new name exactly.

I have tried planning out some of the book, but who knows how fucking long it will be. Stardust Crusader's has so many fucking stand users, and I even considered making Reader Anne's friend/older sister, but that wouldn't make sense, and and-

I don't know, I just really like Anne lol.