7. Stands

By Holly and the old man, who you now know as Mr. Joestar and Jotaro's Grandfather, Noriaki was put to rest in the room for the day whilst the rest of us busied ourselves.

You were really mad about being separated from Noriaki, but maybe he needed to think things over or something. Even so, you so badly wanted to talk to him, or just be there for company, but the two Joestars would prevent you.

You lay bored as Avdol and Mr. Joestar bickered about something. You weren't listening, so you didn't know. Jotaro was busy being edgy and read some book. Soon enough, they called out to Jotaro and spoke with him for a bit, too far for you to hear. You started to daydream when Mr. Joestar suddenly called out to you.

"(Y/N)?" He spoke, gaining your attention. You snapped back to reality and  sat up to look as him.

"Yeah?" You replied, giving your full attention. Mr. Joestar comes over to you and sits on the couch by you. Avdol follows in suit. Jotaro stayed where he was, leaning against the wall.

"Show me your stand." It was as simple as that. I guess Jotaro told him about it. You opened your mouth to say something but you figured you should do it without any questions.

You called her out as she stood facing the wall before turning around, hair floating with the wind, to face Mr. Joestar. She was always that pretty color of the night sky, clad with small white stars and light, smoky eyes. Along with that, small, moon like gems lay engraved in certain places like her forehead and knees. Her hair always floating, like a gas cloud of some sort, she was someone you could be at ease around, like a pure goddess.

Mr. Joestar took her appearance all in. She wasn't too complex looking, compared to the only other stands you ever seen; Hierophant Green and Jotaro's stand, you hadn't learned the name.

"Ah, have you had a name for here yet?" Avdol added, observing my stand.

"Yeah, but I'm not too sure about it. I call her Nut after an Egyptian goddess I read about." You explained. You felt a little ashamed that you weren't too creative with names. Avdol nodded.

"I think it suits her really well. She's the embodiment of that goddess. Keep that name." Avdol smirked. Guess he liked it. You smiled.

"Any abilities?" Mr. Joestar asked.

"Oh, yeah!" You said. "This is the only ability I've been able to discover, I don't know if she can do anything else." You added on.

Without much effort, Nut made the room go from dim to pitch black with the help of her flowing hair. Her hair was able to stretch out and cover the entire room. Soon enough, several stars came into view along with a milky full moon. You smirked, it wasn't too much but it looked cool at least. Suddenly, the night sky turned into dawn as an artificial sun rises from the east. You then quickly called Nut's ability off.

"She can create an illusion of any place, though the sky seems to be the hardest to identify as a illusion when her hair takes the form of that." You explained. "Her hair also seems to work as rope, but besides that, I don't know much about. She isn't too social..."

Avdol looked pretty astonished at the illusion powers of your stand, Mr. Joestar was awestruck. While you thought the ability of your stand was pretty cool, it wasn't anything like the precision of Jotaro's stand, or the possession abilities of Hierophant Green.

"Thank you for showing that to us, it serves a great deal." Avdol states whilst shutting his eyes and nodding. "I suppose it's handy to know that my stand, Magician's red, has the ability of manipulating fire," He spoke, summoning his large form of a stand.

"While, my stand, Hermit Purple," Summoned Mr. Joestar as he stretched his arms out to reveal the purple, spiky vines. "Has the ability of divination; it can tell me whatever information I desire."

You really fascinated with Hermit Purple, I mean, knowing anything you wanted to know? You weren't sure if it was so powerful, but it seemed handy to have.

"That's really neat! I still don't know if I have any sort of other ability," You pondered, maybe the hair was your only ability?

Soon, Avdol, and Mr. Joestar's eyes darting over to Jotaro. His eyes were dark from the shadow of his hat. He looked extremely edgy from this angle.

"What, you want me to show my stand to this bitch too?" Jotaro calmly said. Thanks for say that, Jotaro.

"For one, learn some manners and don't call a lady that." Mr. Joestar scolded. You were a little flustered. "And yes, care to demonstrate for her? All she's seen it do was pull that bud out of the kid you dragged in here."

"Fine, old man." Jotaro complied and summoned his stand, revealing a purple being with a large form. It had dark hair and piercing eyes, he was also...extremely buff. Too bad he only gave you a second to look at it since he made it vanish as quick as it came. "There, you happy?"

"You could've been more precise!" Mr. Joestar complained, but now was your chance to ask.

"Jotaro...What is the name of your stand?" You spoke, knowing that it bugged you to just call it "Jotaro's Stand".

"Tch, he doesn't have one," Jotaro simply said. He doesn't have a name for it??

"Oh, that reminds me. Thank you (Y/N)," Avdol began to walk up to Jotaro. "I shall name your stand," He said as he pulled a deck of cards from one of his many pockets. "With the cards of fate, the tarot. Choose a card blindly, and it will be decided." That was a cool way of naming it. You wished you had thought of that, but Nut stuck with you for nearly as long as you lived.

Jotaro drew a card, revealing it to Avdol. The card drawn had revealed itself to be The Star. "Hm, then I shall name you stand, Star Platinum!" Avdol decided. You liked that name, at least you he had a name now too. Jotaro nodded in response.

"Dinner is ready!" Mrs. Holly shouted from presumably the kitchen. Mr. Joestar's stomach just so happened to growl at this exact moment. Dinner time so soon though? Time really did pass...