2. Nothing

It's been two years since you've met anyone who could understand you. You really just got by in school with no motivation besides the company of Nut, your stand, and maybe your mum's trying words.

You carried your book bag over your shoulder as you neared a group of girls. Your face grimaced at the sight of them. You quickly speed walked past them to get to school faster and to avoid them.

As you got closer you noticed that they weren't following anyone. How strange? You thought.

The harem of girls usually always had a reason for them being a harem; Jotaro Kujo.

You, for one, didn't understand the hype for him. Sure he was tall, and was very visually appealing, you could admit, but his attitude wasn't of your liking. He didn't seem to care about anything, and while you're not one to believe rumors, it seemed as though he doesn't even care about his own mom. You weren't so sure about that, you didn't really think about it, so it's not something for you to worry about.

Once you got in front of the pack, you heard them uttering girly things to themselves. But something really grabbed your attention.

"I can't believe JoJo has been gone for like four days! Is he in jail or something?"

"My dad works there and he said JoJo turned himself in! Can you believe that?"

"Oh! He's such a bad boy...but he's honest enough to turn himself in! How amazing can he be!"

You scrunched your face as you eavesdropped. Why were you even caring what they were talking about? Scoffing to yourself, you sped up in the direction of your school, clad in your typical school girl uniform.

Another day, another night.