10. Holly's Stand

You woke up in the early morning of the next day. Sitting up to stretch, you silently yawned. You had bunked in with Noriaki the night before and while he had fallen asleep before you got the room last night, you were still happy to rest with him again.

You got up, realizing you were still in your school uniform from yesterday. Noticing this, you jumped up, knowing you had school today. You figured you would just pass by your house to get a change of clothes. Before you could, you had to bid farewell, so that you didn't have to worry anyone by just straight leaving.

Nearly running out the door, you look back down to Noriaki's testing body. It should be better for him to stay here, even if he could heal really fast, when you were near him at least, he still needed the rest.

You dart down the halls searching for Holly, noticing Mr. Joestar shouting over how he had the wrong pants. You smiled, wanting to laugh. Your first though came to the kitchen, the last place you saw Holly. Hoping your memory served you well, you dart to the right noticing the open sliding door.

Finally reaching the door, you turn to peer inside, revealing a dim room only lit by the refrigerator light. Strange...? Utensils were littered all over the floor, along with other items. What happened here?

As you neared the fridge, you noticed a small hand. You immediately recognized it as Holly. Eyes widening, you dash over to her sleeping body. "H-Holly?" You call out, holding her in your lap. You looked at her scary form, you didn't want to see her struggling. You felt her face, and then you knew; this was sort of fever.
You would've just assumed it was a regular, albeit a little intense, fever, but you noticed small, green vibes prick at her neck.

Gasping, you turn her over. Embarrassed to remove her shirt, you pull it down without much effort to reveal what you had suspected. A stand! You didn't realize Holly could manifest one, but it was possible considering both her father, and her son had one thanks to that curse.

You pulled her shirt back up, turned her back over, and prepared to carry her to whoever you found first with the strength of your stand assisting you.

Soon enough, you found that you didn't have to take her to someone, as those someone's stood at the door. You carried Holly's panting body in your arms whilst on the ground as you looked up to see Mr. Joestar, and Jotaro. This pain it felt for them to see this sight...

"Holly..." Mr. Joestar spoke out, before immediately shouting out loud, and then pinning Jotaro against the wall to the right. You jumped a little in fear. You realize how he felt in this one moment as it reminded you how angry you were two years ago. It wasn't to the same extent, but you could somewhat relate.

He screamed for a while until it simmered down to a low voice. "This is the one thing I feared the most..." He spoke out. You looked down at Holly, staring at the reason of her illness. You grimaced.
"M-My daughter manifested a stand.." He added, still trying to wrap his head around the situation.

You then looked over to Jotaro, his eyes dark and face emotionless. You couldn't see it, but you felt as though he was going through same pain as Mr. Joestar inside.
"I knew she wouldn't have the power to withstand it," He told, looking down while Jotaro was still pinned. "I knew she wouldn't have the power to deny the curse from Dio's soul!" You felt your blood boiling as you get reminded of the pain he gave to Noriaki and Holly.

Before Mr. Joestar could speak, Jotaro ripped his hand that had pinned him down. "Now, what will we do?" What do you do in a situation like this? You've never experienced anything like it. Jotaro then pushed Mr. Joestar away.

You bit your lip as you waited for Mr. Joestar's response. It would the only way to avenge Holly and Noriaki. "Just one thing...We must find Dio!" Your eyes widened. "We need to kill Dio, and lift the curse! That's all we can do!"

Even Jotaro's eyes went wide at the statement. You weren't sure if you'd be of much help in this quest, but you sure as hell knew you were going to try. You didn't even know how Dio was going to be located, but it was the only way.