15. New Friend!!

The duel was full of it's ups, and downs as you got excited at every moment. It was like Avdol could easily win before Polnareff fooled you, and somehow got the upper hand. It was wrong to think about a battle like this, especially when Polnareff was working for Dio, but god was it exhilarating!

Polnareff was in the process of recovering from his burns after having actually been roasted. Like, he was actually still smoking.

"Polnareff!!" You cried, running over to him as Star Platinum pulled another bud out of his forehead. You grimaced remembering how he had done the same thing to Kakyoin. Jotaro however, held his arm out to prevent you from getting to close as he pulled the squirming flesh bud out.

"Ewww!!!" Mr. Joestar had been wriggling about as he was extremely disgusted by the mass of worm like matter. Sure it was nasty looking, but Mr. Joestar took it to a different level. Kakyoin smiled as he resisted chuckling after watching him.

Star Platinum then burned the bud somehow? It literally just dissipated into nothing!

"Oh Polnareff! Now we can be friends!" You cheered as you hugged his unconscious upper body from behind. Mr. Joestar joined in the fun as the two of you cheered about making Polnareff himself again, even if he was passed out at the moment.

"Leave him there, Y/N. We have to go." Jotaro told you sternly as you pouted a little, but agreed to leave.

Soon, you, and the group were at the docks. 

"The boat we charted out from the Speedwagon crew should be here now." The old man told as you nodded along before realizing what you heard.

Aw hell yeah! A boat ride! "Have you ever been on a boat before, Noriaki?" You asked you hugged him by his waist.

He opened his mouth to answer before someone had approached the group.

"Polnareff?" You said with a smile as you let go of Noriaki, and looked up at the flat top clad man.

He nodded with a smile as you ran over to hug him. A faint call of your name was heard, but you didn't bother to turn as the funny French man came back.

"Was there something else you needed, Polnareff?" Avdol had asked him as Polnareff looked away from you to look up at Avdol. You let go of his waist soon after to his displeasure.

"Hm, I haven't thanked you for freeing me from Dio's spell yet." He responded.

"For that, you need to thank JoJo." To which Avdol then gestured to Jotaro as he held a straight face.

"Don't need it." Your eyebrows furrowed as Jotaro wouldn't even accept Polnareff's thanks!

"It appears there's no one to accept your kind thanks." Avdol told Polnareff off as you wanted so badly to accept it, but you hadn't done anything worth thanking.

"Alright...But I have one more thing." Polnareff told the group as you wondered what it could be. "Monsieur Joestar, I'd like to ask a very bizarre question." 

"Bizarre?" You raised your eyebrow as Polnareff walked over to Mr. Joestar.

Mr. Joestar questioned him as well before Polnareff went on to explain his dilemma with Mr. Joestar's hand. He even went on to ask if Mr. Joestar carried two right hands, instead of one.

"That is indeed a bizarre question!" He exclaimed as he wondered why Polnareff would ask that.

"You see, I am searching for my sister's killer." He told with a serious face as the you, and the entire group shuddered. You found yourself walking back to the comfort of your group as you stood in between Avdol, and Jotaro as your eyes laid on Polnareff the whole time.

Polnareff then began to explain how he was determined to find the man with two right hands. The man who had shamed, and killed his sister. The man who had used his stand for pure evil. Oh how terrible! You felt so bad that he had to have that happen to his family.

He later explained his relation to DIO, and how there was a link between him, and his sister's killer. Oh man! He had to join now!

"I've decided to go to Egypt with all of you! If I go after DIO, I'll be able to find the one who took my sister's life!" Polnareff demanded as the group was left with a choice.

"What should we do?" Kakyoin added as he adressed the rest of the group. 

"He seems determined, and with a reason like that, it shouldn't be any harm! Plus, he's a pretty cool guy..!" You complimented, Polnareff then giving you a smirk as Kakyoin grimaced.

"I have no objections." Avdol added as your smile grew.

"I'm sure you'd follow us, even if we said no." Mr. Joestar told, which seemed to be true.

It seemed most of the group was in favor of bring Polnareff along, and where you ecstatic!

"It's an honor!" Polnareff said with a smile.

"Good grie-" Jotaro started his edgy phrase before you ran up to hug Polnareff.

"Oh fuck yeah!" You cheered as you held him tightly. He then hugged you back, but to your surprise, he then picked you, and span you around some. You let out some laughs as you were just really overjoyed to meet another stand user, and such friendly, and funny one at that! You were never going back to the depressive state you were in back at school!

"I don't quite understand his personality.." Avdol started as the two you were so ecstatic, and in joy. 

"That was, uh, a very sudden change of mood." Kakyoin added, stammering a little as he didn't know what to feel.

"More like his head, and his lower half after very clearly separated." Mr. Joestar added as Kakyoin, and Jotaro glared at him.

"Good grief..." Jotaro cursed out, pulling the brim of hat down to avoid looking at the displeasing sight that was Polnareff, and you.