4. See You Around

Your head snaps back as Jotaro lets out a gasp. The girls back off to watch what's happening.

You bite your tongue even harder now, you probably drew blood, but you didn't care. What you were seeing now mattered to you more, far more.

"Here. Your leg seems to be cut. You might want to wrap it in this handkerchief to stop the bleeding." The boy hands Jotaro a handkerchief just like you did. Jotaro takes it, but he doesn't use it immediately.

"You going to be okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just a scratch." Jotaro replies.

Your lips trembled at the sight of him. Even if it wasn't only his backside, you felt so much. You wanted to call out for him, but everything just felt so, unreal.

He then turned around, to face your awestruck face which probably looked really stupid. A silly grin then forms as you look up at him. He stares at you, and you stare right back. You somewhat expect him to hug you, or maybe he's expecting you to hug him? Either way, you couldn't resist-

He walked away.

All the happiness you felt in those ten seconds-gone. You bit your lip wondering if this is some kind of joke...

"Hold it," Jotaro called, breaking the silence. The red head turns around at him, with a strong glare. You don't have a reaction to this, you were still questioning your entire life. "I forgot to say thank you. I haven't seen you before, you go here?"

"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin. I just transferred here yesterday." He replied. "See you around."

Jotaro stared at him for what seemed like forever. Or maybe it seemed like forever, he could've just walked away, you were blinded with tears. You so wanted to just sit here and let everything out, but alas, school was a thing.

You sucked it up, with your face all red, eyes puffy and teary. You walked off, looking to the ground. It seemed like you weren't meant to be happy. If No-Kakyoin-you couldn't bare to call him by his nickname anymore-didn't care anymore, then you didn't either.

You felt a pair of eyes fall on you. You just wanted to get this day over and done with so you can go home, cry and be miserable.

You continued your stride, knowing damn well you wouldn't be able to concentrate in school because of all this. Oh well-

A pair of strong hands grip your small shoulder and forcibly turns you around. You nearly scream as you're turned around only to see the infamous Jotaro Kujo. With your eyes still puffy and crying, you felt even more embarrassed. You looked away before he turned your face to face his.

Great...I just want to go home and this fucker grabs me...

"You know him?" He asks you. You nod, very ashamed. He looks back at the red head far in the distance before staring back at you. You've never been this close to another guys face. You sighed as he just wanted to interrogate you.

He reaches a hand into his pocket to grip something. You expected him to take whatever was in there out but his hand came out empty. He noticed you looking at his pocket and glared at you before letting go of your face. He then walked off.

Thanks to this morning, I had my hopes lifted up, got to see Kakyoin, only for him to ignore me, and then be interrogated by Jotaro. Not only that, you still had the whole school day to go through.

"Hey! What was that girl doing with JoJo?!" A shriek erupted. Typical...