Tiger. 2

It's been nearly four months since they were living together, and to say jeongguk is totally loving it is an understanment.
They've been getting to know each other very well during the past months, and jeongguk is troubled. Troubled because he knows he's not only loving the company, he loves taehyung. And Taehyung's actions make him believe the hybrid feels the same, but he's not sure.. everyone already told him to just ask him out, his friends, his family even. They absolutely adore the hybrid, the first time they met him jeongguk had to prevent them from touching tae so much, specially his little sister, who really wanted to touch the ears because "they are so fluffy and cute!", and honestly, jeongguk understands that well, but his baby doesn't like strangers's touches, nor does jeongguk to watch people who are not him touching his tiger.

Things changed. It took time, but they are so close now. Taehyung isn't afraid of him anymore, isn't the opposite. He even initiates physical contact, and talks much more freely. With the time, he realized Tae's true personality, the one always hidden by tears, pain and insecurance, is very lovely. Hes so childish and adorable, jeongguk thanks to every God above that he accompanied Hoseok that day to the auction.
He also got to know some painful episodes about Tae's awful past. It wasn't expected or forced, they were actually just staring at the stars that night, cuddling on the balcony, when Tae decided to open up to jeongguk, little by little. That same night jeongguk kissed his forehead and assured Tae nothing bad would happen anymore. He's safe with jeongguk, and he'd love to say the past is buried and dead, but Tae's frequent nightmares showed otherwise. Its been getting less though, fortunately. That can also be explained by the protective embrace he now sleeps in every night.

Jeongguk took off his shoes, smiling as he finally arrived home. He's glad he got some work done the day before, since he got home early then. He had just taken his jacket off when he received a call from his best friend.

"What's up?"

"Hiii Jeongguk! I'm calling you to combine a play date for Jiminie and Tae. Jimin misses him a lot." Jeongguk hummed.

"Yea I was gonna do the same eventually. Tae also misses Jimin, says video calls are good but he can't hug Jimin. He actually just pouts and pokes the screen on jimin's nose." Both males chucked at the cute reaction. "How about, this Sunday? We can go watch a movie or maybe to the fair."

"Yes!The fair is a great idea, they'll be really excited." Jeongguk agreed with a hum. "By the wayyyyy, is he already your boyfriend?"

"Not yet." Hoseok growned annoyed.

"What."

"Jeon you all literally behave like a couple!! He's so in love with youuuu, he looks at you with those heart eyes and always holds the sleeve of your shirt when we are out, what is really so cute. Come onnnn Jeongguk grow some balls man." Jeongguk rolled his eyes, annoyed he couldn't talk back, because he too saw that. They really do act like a couple, besides the mouth kisses and intimidate moments, but still. He wants to have those too, with his cutie. "Nooo, Jimin baby I told you not to eat more chocolate." Jeongguk heard the scolding from the other side. "Aish, you love sweets, don't you baby?" Hoseok said with a cute voice and kissed his baby's cheek. "I gotta go now, DO IT!!" And just like that hung up on jeongguk's face.
Jeongguk shook his head and discarded the device somewhere, now stranging the silence around the house. Usually Tae is always by the entrance to hug ggukie, or watching TV, but he's nowhere to be seen.
Jeongguk loosened up his tie and walked upstairs, within seconds finding Tae on his room.

You see, even though Jeongguk's room is literally theirs now, the CEO decided to still make Tae's room, but without a bed. He let Tae decide all the colors, all the decorations, and jeongguk likes to adress it as his Tiger's resting room.
It has a couch on the left side, with green pillows, a comfy fluffy white carpet that is nearly always illuminated by the sunlight the window lets inside, there are some plants around the place and also paintings that matched so well Tae's aesthetic. It was with this transformation that he actually found out green was his second favorite color.