Candy shop

Jeongguk sighed tiredly, rubbing his neck and finally letting his exhausted body fall on the sofa.
His boss was particular exigent that day, and demanded Jeongguk to finish a shit ton of paper work within his eight hours shift, along with other tasks he had to also get done.
His job was very boring for him, he definitely didn't liked it, but it was what payed the best, and Jeongguk needed the money..
And it's not like top jobs would accept a twenty three years old boy with no college degree, so getting this one was already a luck.

Jeongguk's life was definitely all, but what he planned. As a kid, he dreamed on being a police officer, and even as an adult he still wants it. He was studying for it, when his life turned in a way he could never predict.

"Appa!!" A cute four years old girl ran to Jeongguk, jumping on his lap and giving him a big bear hug.

"Hello my little flower." Jeongguk smiled, kissing her nose. "How was your day?"

"Oki! I'm making a draw for Appa! 's not finished yet!" She beamed, pulling away to look to her Appa.

"Thats good flower. Did Jin Hyung made you this space buns? You look so adorable." Jeongguk stroked carefully her hair, and watch her nod.
Jin was his closest friend, and one he was the most thankful for, along with Yoongi. He was a kindergarten teacher, but was Jeongguk's friend first before being his children's teacher. Jin was an essential tool of emotional support and help for Jeongguk, being the one who brings his babies home after his own work, and waits until Jeongguk is back. "Where are your brothers and Jin hyung?"

"Right here!" Another voice joined the conversation, and Jeongguk saw his little boys now running to him and joining the hug.

"Hi Appa!! Did you know I win against Jin hyungie?!" Hyunki exclaimed happily, cuddling his Appa's side.

"Really? Thats awesome baby!" Jeongguk praised his son, and turned to the other one who was giggling at Jin's fake pout.

"Next time I'll win!" Jin proclaimed, but both him and Jeongguk know he only did it for the kids. "Well I gotta go now, Namjoonie is waiting!" Jin said happily, what made Jeongguk smile sadly.
He felt bad, that Jin had to stay away longer than needed from his husband because of Jeongguk..
He first thought about contracting a nanny, but he doesn't want a stranger taking care of his babies. Maybe he's selfish and a bad person..

"I know that look. Jeonggukie it's really ok. I'm the one that suggested staying, and I don't mind at all! This cuties are my favorite kids! But dont tell others." Jin put a finger in front of his lips, playfully telling the children to keep it a secret.

"Secret." Hyunki giggled, putting his own small fingers on his lips.

"Good! See you tomorrow lovelies!" Jin waved, and closed the door behind him.

"Appa! Can we go to the pinky store??!" His daughter asked, and who could say no to her absolutely adorable eyes? Jeongguk's heart was always very weak for his children, so even the pain on his limbs could not stop him from saying yes.
Jeongguk is strict when needed, but they don't go to the candy store for two weeks, aside from that his babies have been behaving so well.

"Alright, ten minutes and we go yes?" His babies nodded and ran upstairs, giving Jeongguk a bit of needed peace.

So.. this is what life turned on. Nineteen curious and drunk years old Jeongguk had one night stand with a girl, and she ended up getting pregnant.
Jeongguk didn't knew, and wouldn't probably ever know if he didn't heard a conversation the girl and one of her friends about aborting right away.
Jeongguk was shocked, even mad she wanted to kill what he thought to be one human life. Little did he knew there were three.