Candy shop.

It's been nearly three months since they are going on dates, and Jeongguk couldn't be more in love. On their second date Taehyung asked him to be his boyfriend, and Jeongguk of course accepted in a heartbeat.

He however still didn't told his kids about Taehyung.. not because he was scared. No, he feels in his heart Taehyung is the one. It's just, he doesn't know how to tell them. This never happened before, so he doesn't know what to do..
But one thing he knows for sure. He wants to tell them about Taehyung. Wants them to know he has become an important part of his life and hopefully will be to them as well. Months ago when they all met jeongguk's heart melt at the adorable interactions between his angels and Taehyung. Their eyes sparkled and Tae was so gentle and soft with them, it was so natural. See them playing, laughing and being free together made it feel like a, really family.. Yes. Jeongguk already daydreams about them being a cute little family, happy and taking breakfast all together, going out and cuddling, and that it's not wrong.

You cannot blame him, he never felt this before, what he feels for Taehyung. He's finally experiencing, slowly and gradually the feeling of being deeply in love, so let him be. Besides, he isn't the only one. Taehyung is absolutely excited for the day jeongguk decides to announce him to the kids. He misses those little angels, and wants to play with them, although of course he respects Jeongguk's decision and will wait for as long as he desires. He understands what Jeongguk feels, and wants to give him time, support, affection and assurance. Assurance that he won't leave, like everyone else did. He loves Jeongguk so much, it's indescribable.

"Tae!" Taehyung literally jumped at the loud girly voice calling him.

"What the actu-" He couldn't proceed since a body jumped on his back. A chubby hand holding a phone blocked his vision.

@JH:

Our baby is so cute, don't you agree yoongles? @yoongiS @chimmieboo

♥️210K 💬56K

YoongiS: Definitely the cutest bean.

"Chim, you're so cute." Taehyung chuckled, putting him down and patting his head. You see, two month ago Hoseok and jimin started to date, because first Tae said they fit like a puzzle and second they both adored to spend time with each other, so eventually they grew closer.
Now, where does Yoongi fits in the picture? Pretty easily. It was as Taehyung was scrolling through his boyfriend's Instagram page, admiring his beautiful pictures and gorgeous face, that was only visible in two of the pictures. He had found out his lover was a sucker for photography, what Taehyung found endearing.
One of those that has his face in it, also as Yoongi's, and from the moment the couple saw his face, they literally squealed. Both. First at how cute he was, then how handsome he was. It was honestly messy, but with a lots of begs they convinced Tae to talk with Jeongguk, for they all to meet.