Tiger. 1

Jeongguk:

(Credits for the artist

(Credits for the artist.)

Taetae:

(His ears and tail are the same color of his hair, combed with white:))

-

"Sold out for 100 thousand euros (I can't work with wons sorry:-:) to that Sir!" The man said with a big yellow smile.

Jimin trembled, getting up and going to his new owner. He's so innocent, and he already passed for so much things. He is a hybrid, just like his bestest friend, Taehyung, who's a tiger hybrid, while jimin's a dog hybrid. Jimin doesn't want to leave his best friend, but all he can do is to bow to his new owner and suppress his tears.

"Hey.. I'm not going to hurt you Jimin.." a sweet voice said making Jimin look up. His new master was handsome, and his smile was beautiful and kind. "My name is Jung Hoseok, and I'm going to take care of you, so you can trust me, ok cutie?" Hoseok patted his lap lightly, making Jimin blush and sit on his lap hesitantly.

"He's cute. Good choice Hyung." Another deep voice sound up, from the only and one Jeon Jeongguk, hoseok's best friend and CEO of Jeon's records.

Another hybrid was being sold, named Kim taehyung, and quickly the bidding start.

"What's wrong pup?" Hoseok asked seeing his hybrid's eyes filled with worry while looking at the stage. "Is he your friend?" Jimin nodded, watching with sorrow all the dark hungry stares eye raping Taehyung. He didn't wanted his friend to suffer, he was so sweet and had already such a difficult past.
He recalled Taehyung admitting how his life seemed a spiral of pain and tears, restarting over and over again.

"He's wanted by a lot of people." Hoseok hummed, watching how everyone wanted the male, placing high prices on the table.

Jeon's eyes were fixed on that precious creature. He knew what would happen if he was sold, he would probably end up raped, beaten, mistreated or even dead.
For some reason Jeongguk didn't wanted that, the boy was just too precious, delicate and beautiful to be treated like that.