CEO?!

Jeongguk pouted, kicking a rock that was on his way. The day wasn't being one of the best, it's the opposite really. First he woke up late, and then his boss scolded him and gave him tons of sheets to take care in less than five hours. After a long ass day at work all he wanted was to go get his beloved banana milk and get home the sooner as possible. As if the day wasn't bad enough, he discovered just a few minutes ago the shop that sells his favorite banana milk was closed for holidays.

Really, what else could go wrong that day. Jeongguk sighed, ruffling his hair. He looked up after getting bored of the floor, but that was his like, fifth mistake of the day.
He saw one particular male, wrapped around another one he didn't knew. They were walking towards him. Jeongguk panicked and turned around, but couldn't even made it to the second step because a voice called his name. A high pitched, annoying and unfortunately familiar voice.

This is the last thing I need today.. Jeongguk sighed and turned around, knowing he couldn't avoid him forever.

"Ahhh I knew it was you!!" Park Jimin giggled, his blonde hair bouncing with every slight move. "You seemed in a rush though. Are you avoiding me?" Jimin fake pouted, and honestly all Jeongguk wanted was to punch him right on that mask. The mask he uses everyday that fools people, including him, in the past.

Of fucking course I am avoiding you. I hate you. Jeongguk growled in his mind, but his lips didn't moved. It's normal his reaction, what else would you think about seeing the ex that cheated on you the first time in two months? Just seeing his stupid smile annoys Jeongguk like hell, what is ironic because he was once in love with it.
Long short story, they dated for half an year, when Jeongguk found out Jimin was cheating on him, for a long time. It hurt like a bitch, and Jimin didn't even denied it when he confronted him. All he said was "My my Jeongguk, you're cute. Why does your dick has to be so small and unexperienced." Embarrassing? Yes. It destroyed Jeongguk's self-esteem. He wasn't even small, but apparently for Jimin he wasn't enough. He felt pathetic, ridiculous, disappointed, ashamed even. He never knew Jimin could say such harmful thing, he was always so sweet.. but Jeongguk had to found out the hardest way not everything is what it seems.
And of course after two months Jimin already moved on. Jeongguk deep inside knew he never meant so much for Jimin as Jimin did for him.. however it stills hurts. He's been trying to recover from a heartbreak while Jimin was probably riding gigantic horse dicks every night. The tall boy next to him is one of them, he's sure.
You know.. he tried so hard to please Jimin. Jimin wanted sex so many times that even at the times Jeongguk was tired as fuck he agreed, to make him happy. It wasn't enough. Nothing was.

"How have you been doing Jeonggukie?" Jeongguk's tongue poked his cheek, how could that little bitch have the nerve to call him a nickname.

"Your boyfriend must have fucked your brain out. Did you forgot you cheated on me or some shit? Why are you even talking to me." Jeongguk balled his fists, so ready to leave.

"Ahh he does though, he's great and so big." Jimin whispered the last part on his boyfriend's ear but loud enough for Jeongguk to listen to. "And I do remember, but it's the past. It wasn't that special." The more he talked the more stabs trespassed Jeongguk's heart. Jimin is so disgustingly shameless and mean. "Anyways, answer the question. Have you been good? You seem a little sad." Jimin smirked, thinking it was him the motive.

"Fuck off. That's none of your business." Jeongguk growled, looking at the tall male next to Jimin who was just calmly watching them talk, but he could see his palm pressed flat against Jimin's plump ass.

"So rude. Dont you think baby?"Jimin pouted at his boyfriend, going on his tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's ok baby, he doesn't need to answer if he doesn't want to." The boy smiled down at him, and Jeongguk heart hurt for their gazes on each other. They seemed in love. Poor boy.. Jeongguk couldn't even be mad at him. He was being played by Jimin, like he was in the past. "My name is Namjoon by the way." Jeongguk didn't answer.