Cariño III

"Why are you limping? Don't tell me you fell again. Youre so clumsy." Hoseok shook his head, looking at Taehyung with concern.

"You know me." Taehyung smiled, taking up that excuse. It was better than to just just aa yes well, I have been getting railed by my step brother. He was sure they all would have a heart attack right there and then.

But again, it's been weeks since their first, much desired kiss. Their relationship has been blooming rather quickly, specially on the sexual matter. Taehyung believes they fall into each other so easily because, there is something there besides lust or desire. He never felt what he feels for Jeongguk in his life, so he's really conflicted. They still bicker around, yet between four walls things change dramatically, with Jeongguk completely consuming Taehyung's heart and soul.

Hell even Tae's own friends can see the change in their dynamics, pointing out their suspicious proximity quite often. Maybe it's because they're older, or that they've been away for too long, but this time, it just feels different to Taehyung. His heart races at the simple thought of the older, cheeks get heated when his mind wavers to some particular moments during boring math classes.

Something is missing, and Taehyung has come to terms with what it is. He wants Jeongguk, and wants to be his, officially.

"Cut the crap Taehyungie. I know something is going on between you and Jeongguk. Yoongi told me." Jimin announced quite loudly, huffing when Taehyung covered his mouth.

"Can you be quiet? You loud ass." He said, looking around to make sure no one heard.

"Only if you admit it Tae. Cmonnn, you've been walking around egg shells the whole week every time he comes around." Jimin whined, holding Tae's hand. "You know you can tell us everything, right?" Taehyung sighed, feeling bad for keeping secrets from his friends. Afterall, he knows Jimin only wants the best for him.

"I like him." Taehyung admitted, the words making him blush a little. It sounded much real when he says he out loud.

Jin gasped, grabbing Taehyung's hand with excitment.

"Thats awesome Tae!! Omg!" The older jumped around, yet Taehyung found nothing amusing.

"Yall are forgetting that our parents are together. Besides, I doubt he feels the same." Taehyung sighed, but yelped at the forehead flick Jimin gave him. "You seriously have to stop doing that, you chick." He complained, rubbing the red spot.

"And you have to stop being so modest. You know Jeongguk is literally on your palm, waiting for some kind of green light from your side." Jimin stated, taking a sip of his ice latte. "If I were you, Id confess. Take me and Yoongi as an example." Jimin giggled, now mind full of probably cheesy moments with his new boyfriend.

The morning after the party, Taehyung had three missed calls from the blonde male. He remembers how difficult it was to get out of bed, because first, Jeongguk was all wrapped up around him, and second, he was really damn comfortable. And sore. He won't admit it, but he allowed himself to bathe in the other's quiet presence for a long while, leaving a soft kiss on his messy hair before tip toeing out of the room.

As soon as he entered his, he called Jimin back. The older male picked up the second after, screaming at how he needed to vent and that Yoongi was the love of his existente, and quote. Apparently, the two had clicked instantly, making out and talking throughout the early hours of the morning.