Tiger. 3

Tae sighed, looking at the clock. He still had 4 long hours to go without his ggukie. He pouted, but suddenly remembered to call minie hyung. He ran towards his resting room, grabbing his phone and sitting on the carpet, under the warm sunset. He unlocked his phone, smiling at the background picture of him and his ggukie. He poked ggukie's face, giggling before clicking on jiminie's contact.

"Taetae!!!" Tae smiled, answering with Jiminie hyungie!! "How are you doing my taetae?"

"Im oki, what about minie hyung?"

"I'm all good!! Wait- no mickey no more kisses-" Tae giggled at his whines. Mickey was their puppy, and he's totally adorable. Tae loves to pet him a lots lots. He'd love to get a dog in the future as well. "Anyways, is jeongguk around?"

"Nu, he went to a meeting." Tae heard jimin hum, and played with the hem of his pajama. "Hyungie.. can I ask you a question?"

"Of course tae! Are you ok? Is there something wrong? You sound nervous." Jimin asked hurriedly, suddenly worried about his best friend's tone of voice.

"Y-yes everything is ok. Its just.. I've been feeling a bit weird, this days.. i- when ggukie is kissing me, I don't want him to stop.. and his touches make butterflies on my tummy.. i-is it normal?" There was silence for five seconds, what caused Tae to get even more nervous but a fit of laughs from the other side stopped his train of thoughts. "W-why are you laughing? Am I sick.." Tae was concerned, he had never felt such thing before.

"Oh my baby you're so adorable. You're not sick Tae, it's absolutely normal to feel what you feel towards jeongguk, I feel the same towards my hoseokie." Tae sighed relieved, his palm pressed on his chest.

"And.. how do deal w-with this feelings?"

"We kiss and make love." Tae's cheeks blushed at the blunted confession. He knew what that meant, and that scared him. He already did it before, against his will. He doesn't want to get hurt again. "You know taetae, what.. happened before.. was rape. I know it sounds scary, but now you're in good hands dear, jeongguk takes such good care of you, doesn't he?" Tae nodded with a small yes. "Then, let him know how you feel taetae. I'm sure he will know what to do, but tell him everything, and do not let yourself submit to things you're not comfortable with ok? Hes not your owner taetae, he's your boyfriend, and he respects you so much." Tae was looking down, knowing all of that was true. "Do you think you're ready taetae?" That was a good question. It sounded scary, but.. he really wants it, for some reason. He wants to explore this kind of love with his boyfriend.

"I-i think ye.. but, but do you think he wants that too?" Tae asked unsure.

"I'm so sure he wants you as well dear. He will make your first time unforgettable." Yes, first time. The other times were forceful, filled with pain, tears, blood and screams. This will be his first time experiencing the sensation of real love making, with someone he trusts with his life. He feels.. anxious, but excited.

"What do.. I need to do?" Tae mumbled, not knowing what to do. He was completely lost.

"Do you wanna look pretty and appealing for ggukie?" Tae blushed at the sudden question, but whispered a small yes. "I'm on my way!! Ahh I'm so excited for my baby bear! I'll make you look so pretty for ggukie he will drool all over you." Tae covered his face with his hands, face on fire. "How much time do we have?" Tae looked at the clock. "T-three hours."

"Fantastic!! I'll be there in an hour, I just need to get some things from the shopping." They said their goodbyes before hanging up. Tae's heart was beating very fast, he was so nervous. What was jimin planning? Would jeongguk like it? Will he be able to do it? Will he do it right? He's so unsure and lost about this matter, but he does know he wants ggukies touches..