Pretty lawyer.

Jeongguk clicked his tongue, eyes dark as he analyzed the blue room he was in.  His wrists were handcuffed, and in front of him there was a typical wall he can see his reflex in. But he knows, he knows in the otherside there are people, people watching him, observing his every move.

He wants to laugh. Laugh loud and shoot their heads one by one, but he keeps silent and composed. Because he knows he's getting out of there soon. In the eyes of justice Jung Jungkook, real name jeon jeongguk, is someone that never did anything wrong. He was never under their radar, but then this happened.

This being the only time jeongguk allowed himself to be caught. He got involved in a fight with an stupid undercover police that was infiltrated in one of his casinos, trying to find any information about illegal doings around the zone. Hes here honestly because he's bored. He could have simply killed the police and throw him to the ocean, but where was the fun in that?

Besides hes been curious to see how does an interrogation room in the Seoul's police looked like. Boring as expected.

"Mr.Jung jungkook." He looked up, and saw two officers entering the full room he was in. "I believe you know why you're here, isn't that right?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes internally, wanting to rip those yellow disgusting teeth out off his mouth but he stood still.

"I do officer." He simply answered, pulling out the fake mask of confusion and innocence.

"And why did you attacked one of my colleagues?"

"Oh my, officer it was never my intention to hurt someone, specially not someone from our dear Seoul police." Jeongguk frowned, voice dripping with fake regret and lies. "You see, in my casino there are some enemies who visit from time to time. I am just cautious."

The officers frowned, guard up but jeongguk knew he was getting his way. "And why do you think you have so many enemies Sir?" They might not know his real name, his real age or life, since jeongguk only allows them to know what he wants, but they are aware that 'Jung Jungkook' is one of the most powerful 'business' man of all Asia, but the real business they don't need to know.

Jeongguk chuckled, leaning a bit forwards. "Officer im rich and handsome. My head is up to price."

The officer blinked, and was about to open his mouth when the door opened again, now revealing a tall man, dressed in a clean suit and classy shoes, big hand holding a briefcase.

"Good evening gentlemen. My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm Jung Jungkook's lawyer." The officers got up, recognizing the handsome male that just came in. Kim Taehyung perhaps one of the best lawyers in the entire world. Friendly, capable, smart and clever, never once lost a case. He smiled and shook hands with the amazed officers, who never had seen Kim Taehyung in person. "I'd like to speak with my client in private please." They were a bit too mesmerized with the lawyer that could perfectly be a model but nodded, turning off the security camera and getting all the other officers out, since by law the conversations between them are confidential.

"We'll give you fifteen minutes." He informed, and Taehyung thanked before the door closed. The soundproof walls now blocking any other noise besides their breathing.

Taehyung pulled the chair behind and sat straight, putting some files on the table separating them.

"So, Mr.Jung." Tae looked up at the smirking male, who had been staring at him since he stepped a foot on the room. "Mind telling me what happen?" Taehyung asked, even though he already partially knew what occurred.

"Well you see, Mr.Kim, I was bored." Jeongguk leaned on his elbows, tongue wetting his chapped lips. Taehyung looked up at the male, eyes fixed on his pinky small lips and then up to his dark eyes, that were frenetically devouring every inch of the lawyer.