1)"Come Inside,Close your eyes.It's A Sad World"

.............................................

Michael is no ordinary kid.

Well,he's never been ordinary.Being a piglin-hybrid that can shift into a human being with pointed ears and tail is already a big sign he isn't ordinary.But that's not the main topic here.

No,it's the thing happening around him.

How everyone looks sad and angry for no apparent reasons—but there is—,how tense the atmosphere felt,how protective his parents are.Everything he sees and everywhere he looks,there's just something...wrong with it,like it doesn't belong there.Like how he's a piglin in the overworld.But—Hey—his uncle is here too,so he guess it's not much of a comparison.

But either way,that last one—protective parents?—isn't what you think it is.He understood how protective parents could be when it comes to their children.Michael knew that.But he also knew,that normal protective parents would allow their children to at least try to communicate with others.Make sure they aren't lonely and have someone they could talk to.

Yeah,he had his uncle Tech,his grandpa Phil,and his cousin Fundy;but there aren't any other kids around,kids his age.Michael noticed this fact.Whenever he tried to explore,and by explore he meant look for some friends,his parents would pick him up,speed through the streets,turn back,and head home.

Michael knew his parents were rushing the exploration.Giving him a short amount of time to even take in the potential beauty of his home.

Micheal did not find this pleasing.

But there was more.So much more that he only understood a couple of things.

There was something wrong...with his family.Michael knew there's just something that's out of place.It could be his instincts,his grandpa would tell him about it and that it's normal for his hybrid side.His uncle Tech even said he was pretty smart for his age,much like him when he was younger.

Michael overheard them,one time,that he's a bit...too smart?No not that...Too understanding?

Yeah,too understanding,he thinks.

But here's the thing,Michael isn't very very understanding;like after reading something in code or skimming a newspaper and he gets the context.No,he's not that smart,he's five.It's more like he understands words and meanings that a normal,human sevenmaybe nineyears old could decipher.

Maybe it's because he knew what death meant?

He remembers that day pretty clearly.

How his parents—his dad and boo—came home from a cloudy day,just in time that the rain began to shower.He could remember how his boo spoke,something about his uncle Tommy...

The uncle he never met.

He saw how everyone sort of...broke down,crying and sobbing.It scared him to the point he runs towards his family,only to get scooped off the ground by his cousin.The look he had was sad,eyes glistening and lip shut in a thin line.Fundy told him how it's best if they stayed in Michael's room for the time being.