A/N update

Merry Christmas my fellow readers :D

First off,thank you for the comments in the last update.

I am still well and I hope you all are too.I decided to take your words to heart and I am really taking my time to recover my mental state.So far,it's slowly getting better(well,more like good than better,but it's positive nonetheless).It's going to take some time,cause when I mean slow I mean snail's pace slow,but it's getting good.

Thankfully,two amazing things happened to me this month of the holidays.

I have finally met up with my bff(who I haven't seen face to face in four fucking years,we still kept contact,but that was the most we could do)by chance.I saw them in a crowd at a mall and freaked tf out because holy shit it is her.We hanged out for a short while before parting ways,but it was still enough for me to get that positive boost I needed to feel better.

Another was that I got a plushie.Guys,I got a plushie and it's been a long while since I last got one and it's so cuddly.Another boost of positivity(and a new comfort toy,alongside the other two I own).

In terms of stories,I promise I am taking my time.I still write,but it's not so much.I decided to listen to your comments from my last post and I really am giving myself time to recover.

However!

What I wrote isn't actually DSMP.

For my old/early readers/followers,this is for you.I have decided to take a slight break from DSMP for MHA(My hero Acadamia) again.That doesn't mean I'm abandoning my DSMP related works,I'm just putting them on hiatus for the time being.I think it's about time I write something different and I think I should get back to those old projects I dropped before joining a different fandom '. _ .

So far;I've only wrote and planned oneshots,I have a short story planned(with all of its contents and chapter summary written down) and some stuff too.Again,working at snail's pace but it's something.

As for this book,I might have to finish this when I come back,but that'll depend.

So when am I coming back?That's still unclear.I planned to take the entire December month as a break for me,as well as January.While it's not fully set in stone,I might come back late January or early February.Again,it's not final nor is it properly planned.So no promises.

But what I do know is that I will be returning soon.Thats something I can promise.I love writing fanfics,maybe just writing in general.Its another form of art,in my point of view.I guess I just love story telling,ya know?

And besides,it's like that saying;"I always come back."

Hehehehe,seriously,security breach is such a wacky good game lmaoo.Can't wait for MatPat to drive himself crazy with another theory video.

But anyways,this is just a little update on my situation.I hope everyone is doing well this Christmas.You all better be taking care of yourselves.Drink water!Eat something!Take a nap!Watch some anime/Tv show/movie!

That's all for my update!

I'll see ya'll next year :D(you have no idea how much I was excited to say that)

-Sincerely,your Author who's about to take a nap,Hanaki