9)"And Now The Stars Shine Brigher Than Before."

.............................................

There is many things Techno was expecting to happen next right after the argument.The tension hasn't quite dropped since the boy left to his room and he's for certain you could hear a pin drop from how quiet the room had become.

Tears were very much expected,hugs and blankets too;generally things he isn't too keen of.Like physical touch or emotions,those things are something he's trying to help with.At least he has Phil with him,otherwise he's for sure done for.He was also expecting sobs,but surprisingly there wasn't any.Not even a muffled one coming from upstairs.

Although...he was trying not to point out the muffled stomping from above.He knew the others were trying as well.

Techno was currently helping the older blonde with making some tea for the people in the room,'something to help them calm down' Phil had reasoned with shaky hands.Tubbo and Ranboo were huddled up together on the couch,tear-streaked and tired.Ranboo had stopped crying,but he could've sworn he could still hear the faint sizzle noise.He winced in sympathy,knowing full well it would scar.Tubbo continues to cry,but it had slowed down.The brunette has yet to say something since his meltdown.

Fundy was just chilling by the table,fidgeting his fingers.Techno couldn't help but feel a little bad for the fox-hybrid—the hybrid that is his nephew—purely because he knew exactly how the boy felt during the entire fiasco;awkward but desperate.How would you feel about one of your family members acting all suspicious,only to find out they were doing something incredibly dangerous?

Ender...Michael is acting too much like Tommy.It made Techno feel...anxious?How do you even deal with these kinds of emotions?Everything was just confusing and it's not helping that the voices were quiet.When Chat is quiet,then something has definitely gone wrong and Techno absolutely knew this.

While a silenced Chat is usually something he wants on most days,he would actually really want them to start squeaking nonsense in his mind.Just anything to distract him from the emotions bubbling in his chest.

Now,Techno is expecting anything from this situation.Anything.Someone mumbling,another round of tears,something to break perhaps?More crying??

His nephew coming through the front door,panicked and distressed,with another child beside him,crying their eyes out;That's something Techno was not expecting.

The moment the front door opens and the two children comes in—one wailing and another calling out to them—everyone gets to their feet.Startled,because Michael was literally in his room,and concerned,because what the fuck is happening and who is this girl and why is she crying!?Hello!?What in the actual fuck!?

"I need your help!",was the first thing Michael spits out and,in an instant,everyone moves.

Phil puts away the tea on the counter,Fundy gets off his seat and dashes towards the door,Ranboo and Tubbo shoves the blanket off of them as they got up,and Techno just follows in pursuit,instincts kicking and voices screaming—finally screaming—about 'calm the little babies'.

Ranboo gets on his knees,momentarily forgetting what had happened earlier,as he tries the assess what was going on,when the girl starts to wail and grips Michael by his arm,pure fear and distress evident.