12)*pain of freedom or peaceful torment,you choose your fate.*

A/N

So...I'm alive.
I'm so so sorry for how long it's been since I've updated this book. You've all heard it time and time again, but life really does seem to be kicking me hard atm and school is actually being hell. The amount of migraines that occured and stressed crying that happened since the start of the school year was immaculate.
And let's not forget the unnecessary drama and bullshit I've either seen or been through that's caused either pent up emotions that's gonna break loose at some point or existential crisis at two in the fucking morning on a Wednesday.

Again I'm so sorry for how long this took. I did keep my promise that I wouldn't abandon any of my books, even if I'm not into the DSMP community anymore. I do still try to keep up with what's going on (although I suspect there's..not much going on) and kept on looking at really cool fanarts/ fanfics.

You may also noticed my writing style kinda changed midway through the story. I've been writing more on self indulgent fics (I call them fics despite the fact I don't really plan on posting them) to keep myself busy while also trying to fight procrastination and writers block. So i've been testing out some new writing styles.

So yeahhhh working at snails pace, literally. Oof.
I still hope you all would enjoy this chapter, despite how short it is. I've been struggling with how to word it all out after literally leaving it for nearly a fucking year holy shit I swear it felt like yesterday that I just updated the thing-

And thank you so much for sticking around this long and supporting me and my books, I really appreciate it

If ya'll noticed any mistakes, please let me know and I'll fix it up!
I hope ya'll have a good day/night wherever ya'll are.
Take care~

As for me...I'm gonna have to study for my exams again ;-;
Wish me luck!

-Hanaki.

=====================================
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT COMMENTING ON THIS CHAPTER UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
ONLY AFTER YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE YOU OKAY TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER!
ITS VERY IMPORTANT!
=====================================

.............................................

If there was one thing that everyone knew about piglin hybrids; it's that they are extremely territorial and protective.

The moment they feel threatened, piglin hybrids tend to shift into their piglin form; taller, stronger, buffer, fiercer, fearless. Their piglin features become much prominent, they shift into a beast of fairytales. A beast many villages would use as a warning to children about the dangers of the Nether.

Piglin hybrids are, more often than not, depicted as monsters.

Some part of Michael supposed that is somewhat accurate.

He growls, tightening his protective hold on Clara—his runt, his pack, little baby, little baby protect the little runt baby—as he glares down the figure before him. Fundy is out cold, his body sprawled on the forest grounds and his weapon held by Ranboo.