Prologue

.............................................

As the sun was beginning to set,he left.

That was the first thing Tommyinnit did after being revived and getting out of that wretched prison.He didn't care about the blood that still trickled down his forehead,a semi-large gash still open.He didn't care about how tired he felt after coming back from the dead,his legs were wobbly and weak.He didn't care about how there was a couple streaks of white hair on Tommy's blonde curls,the very apparent ones just by his front.

Sam kept talking and talking,about how he said he thought Tommy was dead and how everyone knew this.He said about how everyone had a funeral for him,an actual funeral where a lot of people showed up after seeing his corpse in the prison—he didn't understand why they didn't just take him out of there—and nearly attempted to murder the fuck out of Dream.

He said something about how sorry he was for letting Tommy get trapped in there,with the man that abused him during exile.

Tommy ignored him,trying to recall how he got in so he could get out.He tuned out Sam's voice as he squeezed through the tunnels and avoided his gaze as they waited for the doors and vaults to open up.

It was only when he was outside did Tommy finally snapped at Sam's continuous blabbering,turning around and looking at the man straight in the eye;or through the mask in Sam's case.The hybrid flinched at his actions,more so tensed at Tommy's facial expression.

"Listen here Sam,I don't give a fuck about what you say right now.",he began as he scowled,"All I care about is getting the fuck out of this ender-forsaken SMP.I've had enough of the bullshit that's been happening for the last couple of years."

"Tommy...",he could hear the wobbly tone in Sam's voice,his hand just hovering over Tommy's shoulder.He took a step forward as his hand lands and Tommy pushes it away in retaliation,albeit a little harsh than intended.

The blonde teen pinches the bridge of his nose,taking in deep breaths as he trembles,"Shit,sorry....",he mumbled,"Look,I-..I need to leave Sam.I don't wanna be here anymore."

"But Tommy,you need to calm down-"

"I am calm,Sam."

They stood there,almost stunned.The creeper-hybrid stares at the boy that used to be his little assistant,hiding a small speaker that emits talking sounds from that cute game Tommy liked.He stares at this boy who would excitedly run towards him,determined for his new task in building the new hotel.

The boy he promised to protect and help heal.

Where did that boy go?

What happened to him?

Tommy sighs,"Sam,I'm done here.If everyone believes I'm dead,then let them believe it.What's the point in showing up in their lives again?"

"Tommy,they mourned for you!Tubbo mourned,Ranboo mourned—hellPhilza and Technoblade mourned too!When they heard what had happened,they were in constant denial and didn't want to believe it!You can prove them wrong now,prove you're back now,they'll be happy."