2)"Breath In,Breath Out"

.............................................

It was early in the morning when Michael left his family's home,wanting to go out and explore the woods.

The last time Michael had explored the unknown was when he had escaped his nether home.It took him quite some time to get used to the soft green and blue colour instead of burning red and black.He was very scared of the new mobs and animals around him,thinking that everything would hurt him.

But then he met his two dads and everything changed for him.

Michael was no longer afraid of the tall and towering trees or the water in ponds and rivers,the bees buzzing around and the animals passing by,the blue skies above his head or the green grass beneath his feet.

He was no longer afraid.

Instead,he loved it.

Everything around him created this peaceful and calm atmosphere,instead of the hot and cruel ones in his home world.He found that taking walks in the forest barefoot was a great way to ease him down,gets him to release all that tension he had been keeping inside for a long while.

His dad and boo were the ones who introduced him to this;taking his hand and strolling underneath the thick green shades as they teach him the wonders of nature.

They would show him different types of trees and flowers,prove that daylight animals and mobs were harmless,and get him to touch water without the rational fear that water was blue and clear lava.Looking back,it was pretty funny for Michael.

He stops and finds a dandelion before him.He crouches and plucks it out of the ground,looking around to find more flowers he could carry,maybe keep some in his pockets.

Michael loves the flowers,they were very colourful.He picked up the habit of flower picking thanks to his boo,who was notorious for carrying around poppies and hyacinths.He would show off different flowers and tell them their names;roses,lilacs,tulips,cornflowers and a whole lot more!

Back then;when his grandpa and uncle would babysit him,they would bring him some flowers—because his parents were strict as hell—and teach him how to create flower crowns.Michael liked how pretty and colourful they were.He remember how he made three extra for his dads and cousin.

That memory stuck with him until today,his fingers traced along the dandelion's yellow petals.The flower's smell reached his nose and he nearly sneezed.Michael finds a patch of flowers and brightens up,maybe he could make some flower crowns for his family.

Certainly that could cheer them up!

But then...they'll ask where he got them,wouldn't they?

Michael huffs,a little annoyed,when he thought about that.

So what if they get mad at him?He has the right to go out every once in a while,right?They can't keep him in the house forever because of some crazy admin that's been locked up.The admin that...

That....

He takes in a deep breath.He should find a lot of red and white flowers.He could make a flower crown for his uncle Tommy,settle it on his bench.The same way his boo would do when he's bringing bundles of picked flowers.