8)*You're Either A Lone Wolf Or You Bring The Pack.Pick One*

=====================================
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT COMMENTING ON THIS CHAPTER UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
ONLY AFTER YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE YOU OKAY TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER!
ITS VERY IMPORTANT!
=====================================

A/N:
I didn't beta read this.Expect mistakes and typos.Please point it out.I'm really tired.I'll come back to read this again so I can correct shit.

I fucking tired someone help me-
:')

.............................................

Poor Benson had been watching Michael pacing his bedroom for about thirty minutes now,grumbling to himself and controlling his quick breaths.

The boy couldn't stop thinking about what had happened just awhile ago.He was caught by his parents,they threaten to go into the woods to find out what he was hiding,he called out their grieving states,called his dad a fucking idiot-

For,probably the sixth time,Michael buries his face onto his hands and screamed into it,crumbling to his knees until he was squatting in the middle of his room.Benson watched him suffer and Michael peeks a little to see the little fucker watching.

He huffs,"Don't look at me like that.".

The chicken clucks at him,tilting his head in a curious manner.Or no,wait-is that mocking?Honestly,Michael couldn't really tell due to how much he was pacing around his room and how blurry his vision had gotten-

Oh wait.

The boy sucked in a deep breath,rubbing his eyes to shove away any teary emotions that bubbled.He can't cry now,he is not going to cry,he refuses to cry in the middle of his room with his sort-of pet named Benson.He doesn't want to cry.He wants to be mad.He wants...

Michael sighs and finally gives up the pacing,to which Benson clucks at.

The poor chicken,however,ends up hopping off of his spot in a startled manner when the seven-year old hybrid drops his entire body onto his bed,groaning onto the mattress.Michael's tail flickered around,lowly and exhausted.

Why were you in the forest?

He has to admit it,knowing your parents aren't completely dense to whatever the fuck is happening around you is nice to know.Doesn't help that the thing they weren't dense about is one of the facts he would very like to keep secret,thank you very much.

Michael wonders exactly how long did they know.Was it fairly recent?When did they spot him?If it's been quite some time now,why did they say it now?Was it because he was late?Did auntie Niki say something??Was she actually serious when she said she'd go talk to uncle Tech??

Michael groans in frustration,slightly tugging his hair.It didn't help that Benson kept staring at him like he was silently judging his situation.

....He is judging his situation,isn't he?

"I would pluck your feathers if I wasn't so attached to you,Ben.",Michael mumbled,picking up the animal and settled them on his lap.The chicken clucked and snuggled onto Michael's arms,while the boy smoothens their feathers.