11)Don't stop,Don't hold back.

.............................................

He's going to miss the cottage he built.

As Tommy puts away the things he doesn't need,he looks around.Phil and Ranboo were tending to his little girl's injury—she's partially deaf she's fucking partially deaf on her left ear Dream is going to fucking pay—with Michael holding her hand,letting out comforting rumbling and chuffing.

Fundy was helping him with putting away the useless things and preparing their items for the journey ahead;Weapons,potions,armour,food;just the essentials they would deem necessary.And besides,if-when they defeat Dream,Tommy thought about moving back with his family.

Clara deserves to know more about her new found family.It'll be good for her.

Techno and Tubbo were keeping watch,making sure there aren't any more tricks and traps waiting for them during the trip.Tommy could see that Tubbo had been training,the way he wielded his weapons was different than the way he used to.

"Dad and boo were trained under uncle Techno..",Michael told him one time,"...he said it would be best if they came in ready.Just in case he came around,you know?".

It's nice to know your family is getting along now.

Tommy sighs,shutting close a chest in his room.He has everything now.If-When—ender it needs to be a when—they get back here,it would be for packing the rest of their stuff and moving it into the family house.He likes the idea of moving back with his family,but he's going to miss this safe haven.

"Uncle Toms?"

Tommy looks up to see Fundy waiting for him.He smiles at him,"I'm coming,just wait downstairs.".

His ears flattened a little,"Are you sure?".

"Yeah...",Tommy nods,"...just need to collect my thoughts.".

Fundy mumbles something and leaves the room.Tommy waits there for a little,just so he can be sure that Fundy has descended down the stairs.When he was sure of it,he makes his way towards his bed.He knew it wouldn't be long until Dream found him,anyway.

Beneath his bed,lies a secret compartment he built.

He grabs the bag that kept multiple totems of Undying he kept stash of.He winced at the memory of having to bring both children to a woodland mansion,just so they could be within his line of sight.He still hasn't really forgiven himself for letting them see him covered in bruises and cuts and blood.

But for once,he feels proud of his preparations.

He doesn't know how many lives he has at the moment,but he isn't willing to risk it.

The packs the stash into his bag,his inventory,but keeping one tucked away in his utility belt.His coat was long enough that no one would notice the totem straight away,so it should be fine.

With one more glance around the room,Tommy leaves to join his family outside,baring the battle axe he made himself.

If Dream wants another battle,Tommy is going to give it.

.............................................

There was a lot of murmuring in the crowd.Maybe Tommy should've expected that.