My Noona Pt.2 [BTS Jungkook]

[ Part 2 to My Noona ]

{ BTS Jungkook × IU }

IU's Pov

"Hanteo Oppa, here you go." I stated and passed the phone to him. It's lunchtime and we are ordering for delievery. I looked back into the mirror while my makeup artist continued with my make up.

{ Flashback }

"Arghh" I moaned in pain. My hand went up to my head to only be in contact with a soft fabirc. My eyes shot opened as I sat straight up almost immediately and regretting it soon after. Itook a good look around me to see an unfamiliar room.

"Ji Eun ah!! You are finally awake! How are you feeling?" Hanteo Oppa shouted while running up to me from the couch

"Ji Eun ah!! You are finally awake! How are you feeling?" Hanteo Oppa shouted while running up to me from the couch. "Oppa, Why am I in the hospital? The only thing I know is that you were supposed to pick me up from the airport. Why...Why am I here?" He took a seat in the chair next to the hospital bed and took a deep breath.

"Ji Eun ah, you got kidnapped and went missing for a year... And when you were found, you were uncoscious for around 3 months." He explained and my eyes grew big. "WHAT?!?"

{ Present }

Still this day, I can't remember what happened during that 1 year. The only thing that changed after that 1 year was that somehow I didn't dare to fall asleep. I needed sleeping pills to help me sleep, following the doctor's subscription of course.

"Thank you for your hard work" Everyone greeted each other, pulling me away from my thoughts. I did the same before following Hanteo Oppa and Jihwan out of the studio. The car door opens and I slid in. "Ji Eun ah, do you want anything for dinner? Do you need stuff from the supermarket?" Hanteo Oppa asked while starting up the car.

Another thing that changed though, Hanteo became more and more protective. Even though I didn't blame him, he took it upon himself that it was his fault that I went missing. "It's okay." I answered as we drove off.

[ Time Skip ]

Once I reached back home, I did my routine and got myself ready for bed. I took the glass next to my bed and took the amount of pills needed. I then slipped myself under the covers and let the sleep take over.

'Run...Run...' I thought to myself, I'm slowly running out of breath. The trees all looks the same, as though as I am constantly running in a loop. "Noona!!! Where are you running to?" A voice shouted through the forest. I gasped and tried running faster. Bringing my memories back to the the night before. "I'll make sure that this night engraves in your head forever." He whispered, his voice made me winced painfully.

Suddenly a forced pound on me from the back making me fall on to the ground. "Where do you think you are going Noona. You made me worried." He sat on me while grabbing my hands together. "GET OFF ME! Does your hyungs know that you are like this? Who knew underneath that mask you are a psychopath!!" I shouted while trying to push him off. He grabbed my shirt and leaned closer to me, "I am not one, I'm just in love...with you." He spat. Disgusted, I whacked my head with all my strength against him. He fell over and I immediately got up and ran as fast as the wind could take me.