Empress [BTS Suga]

{ BTS Suga × Y/N }

Y/N's Pov

       "Hey I'm going to the convience store, you want anything?" My brother Jungkook shouted. "No it's okay, make sure to go easy on the Banana Milk!" I shouted. "OKAY NOONA!!" He shouted from the doorway and closing it. I chuckled while folding the laundry on my wheel chair. Here we are in the year 2022 with a modern day royal family. Now running by the Min rulers. The whole South Korea never met the King before, rumored to be the youngest king ever and ruthless too. 

        I'm an paralysed from the waist down since the car accident when we were on our way to a dinner reservation. Jungkook was overseas for an exchange program and that point of time. He felt gulity that our parents were gone and that I have became paralysed. But I assured him that I can manage and didn't want to be a burden to him but here I am living with my brother. I placed the folded clothes onto my lap before pushing myself into his room to put the clothes into his cloest. 

Jungkook's Pov

          I smiled to myself as I walked out of the convience store with my 2 bags of Banana Milk. Suddenly I was dragged by 3 guys. "Wait, What who are you guys?!" I shouted, desperately trying to separate myself from them. The guy in the middle pushed me against and punched me in my stomach. He is clearly leader. He then held my throat up making me drop my 2 bags. "I'll ask you one last time, where is your sister?" I punch the arm trying to get him off me,"S-She died when you guys killed my parents." Strained out and kicked him in the stomach as I was high enough. He let go of my throat and I dropped down and fell down onto the floor. "You expect Emperor Min to believe that? He knows that she's alive and he wants his bride by next week." He said before kicking my stomach one last time before leaving with is other guys. 

Y/N's Pov

         I'm here chopping up some green onions as the door bell rang. "Did you forget about your keys?" I shouted as I wheel myself to the door. Opening the door, I took a look around, seeing that no one is there. Looking down onto the ground, I see a black box sitting there on the ground. I bend forward and pick it up. Looking around again, Seeing that there isn't anyone one, I closed the door. Not knowing that there was someone watching. 

Unknown's Pov

       Once she opened up the door, I pull out my phone and snapping some photos. When she went back in, I pressed the number and called. "Sir, she is confirmed to be alive. The Emperor may rest to be assured." I said before hanging up and leaving the apartment complex. 

Y/N's Pov

     I wheeled myself back into the living room with the box. Opening up the box, the only thing laying there was a ring and a note. 

         Questioning everything, I heard the door opened, "Koo- OMG what happened?!?" I shouted as I see him limping in

         Questioning everything, I heard the door opened, "Koo- OMG what happened?!?" I shouted as I see him limping in. I took the bags from him and placed it down onto the floor. He flopped down onto the sofa as I took the first aid kid. "W-We have to get out of here...." He strained trying to the sit up. "Why? Lay back down, let me clean up your wounds." Around 5 minutes later, It is finally done. "Apparently Emperor Min is aft- Where did you get that?" He asked while picking up the note. "I don't know, someone left this outside the door." His eyes widened when he saw the signing off name. "Noona, we better pack up now. He is coming." Jungkook rambled as he started running around the house and packing. "Kook, you are not making any sense." I shouted. He then stopped and said, "Noona, just pack first, I'll explain everything at Seokjin hyung's place.