Main Dancer [BTS Jimin]

{ BTS Jimin × Red Velvet Seulgi }

Seulgi's Pov

     I laid on the floor after my instense dance practice. After a few moments, I pulled myself up and walked towards where I place my items at. I took my water bottle and started gobble it down like I haven't drank in years. Out of nowhere, my mobile rang and it was from my manger.

"Hello oppa!" 

"Seulgi-ah, where are you? I have to pick you up for a meeting on your solo debut single."

  "I'm at SM Studio, just did some self dance practice."

"Ooh okay, I'll drive over now."

          With that, I ended the call and packed my things, switching off the lights the moment I left. I plugged in my wireless ear buds and played music. 

 Jimin's Pov

     Im here standing at the staircase of the big hit entertainment. Waiting for one of my underdogs to report to me. Suddenly, the door burst open and one of my men appeared and then bowed at me.

 Suddenly, the door burst open and one of my men appeared and then bowed at me

     "Sir." He annoucned while I sit down on the steps. "Have you gotten what I wanted?" I asked. "Yes Sir, I even gotten his information." he said and passed me some documents. "Seulgi-ssi is currently on her way to dicuss about her debut single with Kasper." I looked down on every details where it is filled about Kasper. From his age to his hobby also to his girlfriend. I clenched my teeth together and said, "Did you just mention my baby's name?" I snapped and glared at him. He started to tremble alot and started to stutter,"S-Sir..." I then clicked my tongue and 2 of my other man came out from upstairs and grabbed him. 

    "NO SIR PLEASE!! I HAVE A FAMILY!! PLEASE!!!" He screamed while being dragged away. I clicked my tongue again and another men came up to me and bowed. "Bring the Kasper dude to me alive. No one should be in her life accept me." I commanded and smirked. They all moved away after receiving my orders, leaving me there.

Seulgi's Pov

     The doors opened and I entered to the meeting room and took a seat next to Kasper.