My Noona Pt.1 [BTS Jungkook]

{ BTS Jungkook × IU }
IU's Pov

      "Haimeulni, when we touch down in Korea, Hanteo oppa is coming to fetch us. She nodded her head and went back to sleep. Right now, we are on the airplane on the way back to korea from Singapore. One month back, I was in Singapore for my tour and thought of bringing my grandmother for holiday. And so we did. I switch on my phone and went on Kakao talk app where Hanteo Oppa and In Na unnie are spam texting me asking if I did buy some gifts back for them. I laugh at that those texts.

       Before I could off my phone, someone texted me.

     Shrugging it off, I switched off my mobile and pulled down my eye mask to get some sleep

     Shrugging it off, I switched off my mobile and pulled down my eye mask to get some sleep. Totally unaware of a pair of eyes staring back into my head.

[ Time skip cuz I'm bored ]

      Using my strength, I pulled up the luggage that my grandmother bought and put it over the trolley. "Cha, Let's go, hanteo is probably outside." My grandmother suggested. Nodding my head, we head out of the arrival hall as I am pushing the cart and my grandmother walking with me to the pick up point of incheon airport.

     Once upon reaching, we looked around and noticed that the usual company limo isnt here yet. Feeling puzzled, I took out my phone and texted hanteo oppa.

       I exited and pushed the trolley to a nearby bench and helped my grandmother on it

       I exited and pushed the trolley to a nearby bench and helped my grandmother on it. "Wait for me here okay, I'll be heading to the washroom for a while." My grandmother nodded her head and I left to the washroom.

        I went in and started my business. Once done, I went to the sink and washed my hands. Not knowing that someone is behind me. I dried my hands and look in the mirror giving me a shock.

     "Noona." He called out, making his voice sounded familiar. Before I could turn and scream, he cupped my face with a piece of wet cloth over my nose and mouth. Looking into the mirror, I scratched and struggled to get out of his grip. He stared at our reflection intensely as I met his eye contact. "Noona, I'll take good care of you, don't worry." He said as I drifted off into slumber.