Our Hyung [BTS Jungkook & V]

{ BTS Jungkook × Suga x V }

Suga's Pov

        "I'm back!!" I announced when I reached back the dorm. Footsteps came running up to the entrance. "Hyung do you want water? Or do you want to bathe first?" The first voice asked. "No, no, no, I was here first! I should be the one asking!" The second voice stated. 

       "I'm sorry, I just want to be alone, I'll see you both in the morning tomorrow." I said, leaving the 2 youngest standing in the entrance hallway alone. I finally reached my room and close the door. Lying down down on my bed, feeling tired from working in the studio. Stressing out on what songs to make.

     Without unpacking or showering, I let sleep take over me. 

[ The next day ]

     The sunlight shine into my room as I winced and got up into a sitting position to stretch. I then let my arms fall onto the blank- 

     'Wait.. blanket??' I thought to myself then noticing that somehow I got under the covers. "Wait.." I mumbled. I also noticing that someone had changed my outfit. My eyes then widened as I finally realized the final thing. Someone took off my pants and undergarments. Feeling uneasy, I hurried to my wardrobe to pick out something to wear and ran to my bathroom, which luckily is inside my room. 

 [ Moments later... ]

        "Yoongi ah!! Come outside to eat breakfast!!" Jin hyung shouted. I put away my bag which I have packed for the day. I walked out of the room and into the hallway just next to the Dining and Living room. Looking at all the members, just sitting at the table while Namjoon and Jin hyung is busy plating out the breakfast. 

      It's possible that the one who has been making me uneasy would be one of them. But I refuse to believe that they would do such a thing. Considering that we have been through so much with each other. And if I were to confront them about it, I would make it seem like I don't trust them and I would never want to destroy our friendship. 

     "Hyung!! What are you doing just standing here? Come join us!" Taehyung noticed me just standing there and zoning out. Dragged me over to the dining table and made me sit between him and Jungkook. 

     After the food is served, we all said our greeting and start eating. 

[ Time skip ]

     The Rapline has came to Hybe to work while others had their different schedules to follow. I entered my Genius Lab and sat down in my chair. Thinking about the stuff that happened lately just made me shiver. 

     KNOCK KNOCK!

      "Come in!" I shouted. Namjoon appeared in and took a seat in my couch. "Hyung, there is something I want to ask you, I have already ask the remaining guys about it." He said. I nodded and gestured for him to continue. "Have you been noticing that Taehyung and Jungkook being weird lately?" He asked.

        I shook my head. "Why were they weird though?" I asked. "They almost strangled Jin hyung just now in the kitchen before you came out to eat." He explained, making my eyes grown big. "They did what?!? Why would they?" I exclaimed. 

      He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, all Jin hyung did was just to call you out for breakfast." My eye burrows furrowed in question. 'Why would they do that because of my name'  I asked myself. "Anyways, Jin hyung decided to end work early and go to his hometown to visit his brother." He said before saying goodbye and leaving the lab.

Jin's Pov

     I zipped my suitcase and left my room. Feeling great at the moment. Not that great as I almost got strangled to death by the muscle pig maknae. 'Like what happened to him man?' I thought to myself. Before leaving, I decided to just clean the dorm as these kids won't survive without me at all.