Rivendell

"Were are you taking us?" Sam asks the Strider

"Into the wild." He replies.

The four hobbits pause, behind me. I hear them stop but I continue walking.

I can hear some mumbles, Sam is very loud.

"But where is he leading us?" Sam asks quite loudly.

"To Rivendall, Master Gamgee. To the house of Elrond." The Strider responds, he also heard Sam.

"Did you hear that? We gonna go to Rivendall! We gonna see the elves!" Sam says

I stop and turn to face him, with a 'wtf' look  on my face.

"Well more Elves, I know your an elf, Aura." He says

The Strider stops in his paths. I give a look to Sam, as the Strider still doesn't know I'm an elf.

Time Skip- Second Breakfast

"Gentlemen, we do not stop until nightfall." The Strider says turning back to the hobbits.

"What about breakfast?" Pippin asks.

"We've already had breakfast." I say

"Yes, well what about second breakfast?" Pippin asks again.

The Strider and I sigh, I almost forgot that hobbits had a lot of food times, the Strider and I continue walking. But the Strider stops at an apple tree he picks and apple and throws it over the bush, I grab one and also throw it over, he gives off a small smile. He's not that bad looking.

It was beginning to get dark and we were starting to get tired. The Strider noticed this.

"This was once the great watcher tower of Amon Sul,  we will rest here for tonight."

We stumbled up the steep steps of the watch tower, we find a spot almost like a cave, we rest here. Pippin, Sam, Merry and Frodo set up their sleeping spot and I got over to the edge to take the first watch. I sit down and look out over the sky. The Strider gives the hobbits some swords and goes up to somewhere.

I fall asleep much quicker than I intended to. I am shaken awake up Frodo and the Screams of the Black Riders. I grab my sword and run with them to the top of the tower, he circle the middle of it, Frodo brushes past me in fear, I look up to see the Riders come in close.

Sam protectively stand in front of us, only to be flown away. Pippin and Merry, are also thrown away. I stand with my sword and I battle the Black Riders, while in battle one of there swords cut across my arms, making it bleed, I turn to attack but I'm thrown into a pillar, I hit my head and black out for a few seconds.

When I awaken, the Strider is attacking the Nagzul's, I also attack them, I take on two and they back down to the bottom of the tower, the Strider throws his torch at one of them, it hit it in the face and it screams as it was being lit on fire.

"Strider!" Sam yells

Him and I race over to Frodo.

"This is out of my skill set, can you do anything?" The Strider asks me.

"I can only heal it a small bit, we need more elves, we need to get to Rivendall." I replied checking his wounds and saying words to heal him in my language. "Nigua havo togi junidu, kadaiti." (Heal this hobbit of the sword from the lost king.)

The Strider pick him up and carries him to a more safer location.

"He's getting cold." Sam said tears in his eyes.

"Is he going to die?" Pippin asks on the verge of tears.

"Sam, do you know the etholas plant?"

"Etholas?" Sam questions