Gandalf's Fall

We all run out as the Orc follows us, as we look around we are surrounded by Orcs and we cannot escape. We run faster to escape but the creatures point spears and block us off. We are in the middle of the cave when we are in a circle, Orc's surround us. They things laugh and growl.  We are ready for attack when a fire in the distance make them distracted and they begin to run away, fleeing from the fire.

"Ha!" Gimli laughs.

A growl echoes through the cave, Legolas points his bow at the fire ready to attack, but still out of breath. We all look in worry at the mysterious creature coming closer. Legolas lowers his bow a bit, knowing what it is.

"What is this?" Boromir asks

"A demon of the ancient world, this foe is beyond anything, RUN!" Gandalf yells making a dash for it.

We all follow him through a door and into a long way of stairs. Boromir is the first enter but he stops as the stair are no more, he flails his arms around not wanting to fall, Legolas grips on to him, helping him, they stutter back and fall on each other. We all stop and look for an exit

"lead them on, Aragorn, The bridge is near" Gandalf saying pointing Aragorn to the bridge.

A growl from the distance make Gandalf throw Aragorn "Do as I say! Sword and bows are no use here."

We make a run to the bridge, making our way down the stairs moving as fast as we can. A hole in the stairs makes us stop. Except for Legolas, as an Elf he can jump it. He jumps and easily makes it, he turn to us and tell us to jump.

A growl from the distance erupts in the cave,

"Gandalf!" Legolas says indication Gandalf to jump.

Gandalf jumps and Legolas catches from, preventing him from falling. Arrows come down from the taller ends of the cave. Legolas attacks them. 

"Merry! Pippin!" Boromir yells as he picks up Merry and Pippin and jumps over with them.

As they jump a chunk of the falls of, making Frodo, Sam, Gimli, Aragorn and I step back. The Orc's are still attacking and Legolas is attacking back.

"Sam." Aragorn says as he throws Sam over. Boromir catches him.

Aragorn turns to Gimli, who gives him a look.

"Never. Throw. A. Dwarf." He says sternly. As he jumps, He doesn't fully make it and Legolas has to grab hold of his beard so he doesn't fall.

More pieces of the stairs break and we are forced back, I help Frodo and Aragorn. We look over at the jump, it would be too big of a jump, even for and elf. the growl echoes through the cave, again. Bits of the building fall, the top of the stairs are cut off by building pieces. We're trapped.

Aragorn grabs a hold of me and Frodo as the stairs sway side to side.  

"Aura!" Legolas yells.

The building rocks side to side as we try to stay put.

"Lean forward." Aragorn says as he leans forward. 

Me and Frodo lean forward as the stairs begin to fall forward, leading us into the others.

"Come on!" Legolas says.

The stairs charge into the other end and Frodo and Aragorn jump forward, I fall backwards after and Orc, flew an arrow across my face, I only just missed it. The stair begin the fall to the side and arrows come flying down, I stand up and jump to the stairs, I slip and have to grip on the the very bottom of them. Legolas extends his hand to me but as I try to reach it, I fall more.

"Aura!" He yells as he reaches further down.

Our fingertips barely touch and I'm falling more. Aragorn bends down and reaches his hand out, his arms are longer and I can grip onto them easily, he pulls me up and I fall into him and the ground. Legolas helps me up.

"Come on! Quickly!" Gandalf yells as we run down the stair to the bridge.

Fire is covering most of the exits and we make our way to the bridge.

"Over the bridge!" Gandalf yells.

We all run over the bridge, and the growl is louder and the shadow is closer, it makes it's way over the fire, Gandalf runs.

Gandalf for some reason stops in the middle of the bridge. We all stop to watch.

"You cannot pass!" Gandalf yells.

"Gandalf!" Frodo yells as he tries to run to him, Boromir stops him from running.

The Shadow monster is covered in fire and it roars at Gandalf. Gandalf begins to cast a spell on the monster. He raises his staff and it glows a bright white colour. The Shadow monster and Gandalf begin fighting. Fire is spreading everywhere.

"Go back to the shadow!" Gandalf yells.

The monster forms whip in his hands, and lashes it.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" Gandalf screams as he raises his staff. He bangs his staff on the bridge making a glow.

The monster takes a step forward and the bridge crumbles and fall, the monster going down with it. Gandalf turns to come back to us when the whip of the monster makes him fall.

"GANDALF!"  Frodo screams

Gandalf is leaning on the edge of the building.

"No!" I scream as I try to help him, Aragorn holds me back. "Gandalf!"

Gandalf looks to us terror in his eyes. "Run, you fools." He slips and falls.