Gone

As we walked though the mountains and plains, two horse riders went ahead. Legolas watched them go. Cries and yells were heard over the hill and Legolas, Aragorn and I ran over to see.

Legolas shoot the creature and the Orc. "A scout!" Legolas says as he kills it.

Aragorn and I run back down the hill. The King comes up to us "What is it what do you see?"

"Run! Were under attack!"

The people start yelling and turning back. Aragorn and I get out horses and ride up the hill. Legolas was shooting the Orcs and he turn around and flew upon the horse Gimli was on. Aragorn and I rode together. The orc's had creatures they were riding on; I had never seen them before. We started to attack the invaders. Killing the Orcs and what they rode on. I killed about 5 Orc's and 8 creatures when one of the creatures knocked Aragorn and I off the horse. We fell back and when we stood up another creature took us, and an Orc started to attack us. Aragorn went on the creature and head butted the Orc. It threw Aragorn back on the ground, but Aragorn held onto the creature.

The Orc tried to attack us but I grabbed a dagger and stabbed it making it fall off the creature. Aragorn and I were still stuck on to the creature, Aragorn tried to take us off, but the creature ran off a cliff making us fall. I hit the water like concrete and I blacked out.

Third Person POV

"Aragorn! Aura!" Legolas yelled as he tried to look for his friend and Sister.

"Aragorn!" Gimli yelled "Aura!"

Legolas and Gimli walked toward the cliff, Legolas heard a Orc chuckle.

"We are they?" Gimli growls are he places an axe to its throat.

"Dead!" It snickered "Took a little tumble off the cliff."

Legolas grabbed its and pulled it up. "You lie!"

It laughs and then dies, Legolas drops it down, hoping that it was lying. In the Orc's hand was a gem Aura always carried. Legolas gave it to her before he she left to the Shire. It was a diamond colour and shaped like a heart. Legolas took it from the Orc's hand and his face stiffened and eyes widen. He went to the cliff to see if they really did fall down.

Legolas stood on the edge looking if they were there, or any sigh of life. A tear fell down is face as he realised his friends and sister were dead. He wiped his face.

"Get the wounded on horses, the creatures of Isengard will return, leave the dead." The king said to a warrior.

Legolas looked to the King with a disbelieving look on his face. His eyebrows furrowed. The King just placed a hand on Legolas's shoulder. "Come."

Legolas just looked at the water one more time, tears brimmed in his eyes, he glanced at the necklace before gently putting it in his pocket and leaving.

The people smiled and cheered when they saw helm's deep. They ran it joyfully. When the King arrived, sadness fell upon them, Legolas and Gimli just looked to the ground.