02

J E N N I E

October 20, 2017

I'm much more excited to get in the train today since I'll get to see him again.

I usually take train to go to my school ever since my dad become a much successful business man.

He is the one who always sent me to school but then soon change.

He drown him self on working after my mom's death.

He barely even have time for himself.

Everytime I'm leaving the house, there are no trace of him. Even when I came back.

He'll always get home late and leave early in the morning.

It's funny that we live in the same house but didn't see each other for a whole month.

My thought cut off when the automatic door of the train opened and I saw him again on the same seat, same doing.

Reading while wearing a spectacles.

I sat on my seat yesterday and didn't even try to glance at him.

I took out my phone to text Jisoo about what I said to her yesterday.

She didn't believe me when I explain the guy's look, she just laugh and said that I'm just tired.

Which I protest not true.

Acting like I'm on my phone, I slowly raise it and turn it to switch camera.

It didn't went smooth as I realize that the flash was on.

I immediately close my phone, heartbeating fast as I saw some of them looking at me.

There are also a student from my school who saw me and find it funny.

I hide my face using my bag in embarrassment.