20

"mom i'm not going with you to hangout with the cameron's! seriously! i'm going to hangout with my friends today not the ones you force me to be friends with!" bentley argued with her mom.

the girl barely woke up, because of her mom since she slept in almost til noon and she woke her up.

"bentley come on! what's wrong with you being friends with sarah! she's sweet! besides rose and i needed to talk about midsummers so you can come with me. get changed i'm leaving in 10 minutes." she said and bentley groaned, rolling her eyes and stuffing her head into her pillow as the sunlight that blared through the windows was too bright for her eyes to adjust to since she had just opened them.

she knew he mom was 10 times more stubborn than her and she wasn't getting out of this, she got up and picked something to wear.

she walked out to the main area of the house where her mom stood waiting, smiling when she saw her

"cute outfit!" she winked, knowing she was annoying her as she rolled her eyes then the two walked out to her car, headed to the cameron's home.

"am i allowed to hang out with my friends this afternoon? or tomorrow? or ever again? or do i have to spend more time with the freaking cameron's, mom." bentley whined

"i don't know why you're making a big deal over this, b. settle down" her mom sighed, pulling up and then they walked in.

"hey darling! you look cute" rose smiled looking at bentley who fake smiled, it dropping as soon as rose looked away.

"sarah! get down here!" rose shouted as the three walked back to the kitchen to sit as that's where rose originally was.

sarah's walked in with a frown, confused why rose wanted her, then smiling when she saw bentley.

"so bentley honey, i wanted to talk to you again about going to midsummers with rafe, since it's only in a few days." rose mentioned.

"oh. um. i'm still not sure. i was kind of planning to go with friends- bentley kiara is going with her family. just go with rafe, what's the big deal?" her mom cut her off mid sentence

"because it's my decision, isn't it mom? because i'm pretty sure you're deciding for me right now and that's not fair" bentley scoffed.

"bentley, sweetie don't be like this" her mom rolled her eyes then looking at rose.

"fine. whatever. i'll go with rafe. but only as friends for one night.  so don't get any freaking ideas and get us to date or whatever to look good for you're perfect little family freaking memo thing you're both planning for. it's bullshit" bentley snapped looking between her mom and rose.