18.

when taking the groceries to the figure 8, pope, jj and bentley all split up. more like JJ going off by himself amd leaving pope and bentley behind.

"oh for fucks sakes" bentley muttered when she saw rafe and topper head towards them.

"hey what's up man! hey how much for a beer?" rafe asked, poking pope with the golf club.

"they're not for sale, rafe."

"just give us one. come on!" rafe whined

"you could just go into the golf club and buy one. like every body else." bentley rolled her eyes, glaring at rafe.

"oh. hey babygirl. didn't see ya there" rafe smirked

"cut the shit, rafe. fuck off with your little bestie-boo and leave us alone" she rolled her eyes.

rafe then proceeded to rip open the bags pope was holding, dropping and smashing stuff into the sand.

"oh come on, rafe! stop being a cockhead" she pushed past him, but he only held onto her sides, gripping her harshly

"oh come on, baby. you're no fun! i just want a beer and a kiss. then i'll go" he smirked, while pope was behind the two losing his shit.

"let go, rafe. don't do this" she cleared her throat.

"oh but i know you want to baby. one last time, come on" he said, holding her face while her small figure tried to squirm out from under him.

"leave her alone!"pope pulled rafe back by his shirt, topper then threw him to the ground.

"pope, dude dont. let's go" bentley said, knowing this wasn't gonna end well if pope got angry and tried to fight the two.

pope got up, flying towards rafe and punching him, before he could, rafe started beating him with the golf club.

"rafe stop it! don't do this! leave him alone, please!" bentley shouted.

"stay down bitch!" rafe shouted storming towards pope to hit him again.

"rafe. stop it! seriously!"bentley stepped infront of him, her hands agaisnt his chest to stop him but he kept moving foward, making her stumble back. he then shoved her hands off him, making her fall back to the sand next to pope.

"oh....bentley bentley bentley." he said, his golf club trailing up her body as he leaned over her, reaching to grab her face harshly.

"you know. i really really miss you bentley. i miss us" he bit his lip.

"don't you fucking touch me, asshole! you're disgusting!" she crawled back so he wasn't over her, yet he still got close to her again, when his anger washed over him again as he slapped bentley across the face.

"you're a real bitch you know? but i hate how much i like you, bentley. i just can't get you outta my head" rafe muttered so only she could here.

"seriously rafe. you need help. get the fuck away from me" she rolled her eyes 

"dude stop. let's go!" topper pushed him as he shouted