Chapter 3

Your POV

"...I cannot accept your offer..."

I turn to grab the knob and leave but a bunch of chains are blocking the door. "Thanks, Judgement" I hear Helltaker say behind me.

Suddenly, I hear many footsteps as if someones are running and then I feel three people holding onto my legs. I had to hold onto the chains to keep from falling. "Please, don't go!"

Why would they want me here anyway?

I tried to remove Cerberus from me, rather because it was hitting the wound and it hurts. When I finally got them off of me, they went with their heads down, which brought remorse back to me but I ignored it.

I look away to find the girl with iron gloves, the one I assume will be called Judgement, looking me up and down, analyzing me.

But when I was going to return her gaze to my eyes she stops on the wound on my leg. She sighs, walks up to me and grabs my shirt collar, lifting me into the air like it was nothing, and instantly I grabbed her arm.

She walks into the living room and leaves me in the armchair. She leaves again and comes back with a tray of pancakes, puts them on my lap and sits next to me.

"What are you waiting for? Do you also want me to feed you?"

I quickly look away and start to eat, but I see Cerberus staring at me. "So are you going to stay?" They ask, so I had to nod.

As soon as I gave my answer they start wagging their tails and sit next to me, pushing Judgement which didn't make her very happy, and they start telling me things they did to the neighbors but in the middle of her story another demon girl interrumpted them.

"Cerberus, I'm going to talk to the girl for a moment"

They turn around and looked a bit annoyed but they nodded. She smiled and grabbed my arm, almost making me fall to the ground, and led me upstairs. Is this really necessary?

"So, Cerberus really like you, huh? Name's Zdrada, what is yours? "

"I am... (Random fake name)"

Then Zdrada starts laughing... Am I that bad at lying?

"Look girl, do you really think that when you came out of that confrontation with the police they wouldn't look for you later?" She giggled a little, took out her phone and put a photo of me in my face. "The press is already working, you know? Your face is coming out all over the Internet...Y/N..."

Shit