Chapter 10

Your POV

After Lucifer healed my wound I finished making all the pancakes. While I was cooking I got to thinking.

If Lucifer is a powerful demon, couldn't she have used some kind of healing spell or something like that? Although I don't have the courage to ask her.

I grab the plate with the pancakes. Lucifer, without asking, grabs one and takes a bite. I look at her, patiently waiting for her answer. Lucifer looks surprised and has a blush on her face.

Suddenly, she turns with her unoccupied hand covering her mouth and after a few seconds she looks back at me. "Umm... Not bad I guess..."

I did not expect that answer but I am not complaining. How she have reacted it seems that she really liked it. After that my nerves disappear completely, I hope the others have the same reaction.

I smile a little, I go to the living room and look to see if someone had already woken up. And to my surprise, instead I saw Helltaker with two bags in his hands. "Oh Helltaker. You're back"

"Hi kid. I didn't expect you to wake up so early and from what I see you've already made a few pancakes. Some girls have already woken up so please give them your pancakes" I nod and Helltaker goes to the kitchen.

I look around me. Malina, Azazel, Modeus and Pandemonica are already awake. Well, as awake as Pandemonica may be, because she was really using all her strength not to fall asleep on the couch.

Looking at Azazel, she waved her hand for me to come closer. With a little fear I approach her but stop completely when I realize there are three girls in front of me, Cerberus. "I had not seen you coming"

They are sitting on their knees, staring at me and wagging their tails from side to side furiously. I start thinking what they might want for a moment, until I realized it.

I grab a pancake off the plate making their tails go faster. I bring the pancake closer to them but just when they are going to grab it I push it away so they can't reach it.

Cerberus pounced on me. Before they can throw me to the ground I give them the pancake. I pat one of them on the head and look at Azazel.

She is in front of the stairs, sitting on the floor with all her notes scattered about. I approach her and sit next to her. Azazel raises her head, looks at me and smiles. "Good morning, my dear coworker"

A blush appears on my face. Fuck, with that nickname I can't help but remember what happened between us upstairs. "Don't call me that" I scold her whispering.

Her smile widens and she looks at me innocently. "Why?"

I turn my head so she doesn't see my blush. "Are you still thinking about that?" Azazel whispers in my ear, I didn't realize that she had gotten so close. "You know? I've already thought about the next experiment"

My whole body stiffens upon hearing 'experiment'. What could it be? It's not going to be anything related to sex again, is it? Azazel puts her arm around me and brings me closer to her. "Hey, don't worry. N-"

Before she could continue speaking I put a pancake in her mouth. "Just keep it a secret, okay? It's all I ask of you"

I get up and walk away from her. This angel... Then someone grabs my arm and leads me to a place away from the others.